Maha21 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Hi Friends,

As we all know ELAS has come to an end... Since there is not much activity in this section anymore, we will be archiving it soon... You will still be able to access the updates and other topics through the archive section link at the bottom of the India-Forums main page... 😊

Thanks to all of you for making ELAS such a rocking section 👏...

Will miss you all and hope to see you in other sony sections... 😳

Kind Regards,

~ Maha

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TrustYourSelf thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yep Maha .. i had already expected this! But yeah kya karen.. everything comes to an end.. so yeah!

Thanks to everyone from my side too for all making elas forum so special!

I will miss this forum and its members for sure!

But...if Sony decides to repeat telecast Elas.. i think this forum will come alive again... 😉

LOve,
Gracella
amaypranay thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks to both of you'll and the rest for making this section so much fun....
I used to watch it because of Cez and I loved coming to this section so often...will miss it!!!!
NYC_gurl_17 thumbnail
nooooo.... this forum can't be archived! 😭 o well... i guess i can go on Amber Dhara forum till elas is re-telecasted {if it is} a whole year worth a wait! but amber dhara i cool 2!
modishh thumbnail
I have been a silent visitor of this section...i watched the drama on tv so never really came in the forum that much...just came to see whats going on...well the drama was ending so it has to be archived...I think Gracella and Maha both have worked hard to make this section rock...The members also get credit for that...

Applause for everyone!!! 👏 👏
kothra thumbnail
Kya baat hai..
we need to pay tax on time nw so that we dnt get archive 😆 😆 😆 ..shayed 2yrs ke rent nahi pay kiye hamne 😆 😆 😆

Hope to c all the ELAS members in another section..
It was fun to be part of rocking elas section
CarulinaTina thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Will miss this forum, it holds so many good memories.. this forum was one of the 1st i ever visited and was active in 😳

Will miss u ELAS forum, n all my friends here 🤗
priyav thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I will miss this forum, it used to be a rocking forum once and i never used to miss a day here. All those golden days...will miss ELAS forum for sure.
Bye Bye ELAS forum ⭐️
cheri thumbnail
Just want kanhiiiiiiii! 😭 😆