Prashant Tamang - Bharat Ki Shaan - Page 6

Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by caravaggio

Hip Hip Hooray 🥳 ! Hip Hip Hooray! 🥳 Hip Hip Hooray! 🥳
Congrats Prashant!!!! 😃
👏

so all of us who support prashant really enjoys today nights..we have fighted so hard, we voted so hard.. and this is not the win of prashant, this is the win of all the crazy fans of prashant..7 crores votes ohhhhhhhhhhh
Well...If Sandeep can beat Karunya, then this was already being predicted that Prashant would win considering he's been the top vote getter since the start of Indian Idol Galas. I adore Prashant, I think he's genuinely a very good human being and has got a very melodious voice. I also think this win will do wonders for him both financially and morally.. But I also think that in such popularity contests, talent never emerges as a true winner. That's why I literally didnt have any favorites this time around as I'd rather not have my heart broken again. I couldnt take it after Sandeep won when Karunya should had won fair and square.. But such is the nature of the game and the sms. It's not Prashant's fault if he's been getting more votes.. Rather, something is inherently wrong with the public voting system as they tend to vote more for who is representing their area/region rather than who's got more talent. I feel as if not all the control for deciding such winners should be in public hands...

Anyhow, Congratz to both Prashant and Amit (and the rest of the II contestants) for providing us with such good entertainment this year.

Just my 2 cents.
Sana~
OMG!!!
M like the happiest person in the whole wordl.......
Good job prashant fans. 👏 👏 👏
7 crores is not a joke....srsly

Originally posted by ZHCool

so all of us who support prashant really enjoys today nights..we have fighted so hard, we voted so hard.. and this is not the win of prashant, this is the win of all the crazy fans of prashant..7 crores votes ohhhhhhhhhhh

Yup! You are absolutely right! This is the victory of Prashant's fans. Cheers to them! Thanks for making him the winner.

I got back my life today.😃 Thank you very much. 👏

Originally posted by Sthapa

OMG!!!
M like the happiest person in the whole wordl.......
Good job prashant fans. 👏 👏 👏
7 crores is not a joke....srsly

Exactlyy!!!👏👏👏..Prashant has seriously won hearts!!! Now we gotta amke his album a super hit!!

xxxxxx
Congartulations Prashant! May God Bless you! 👏
Congrats my prashy 👏 👏 👏
im really happy for prashant..ive supported prashant d very first day since auditions..
but feeling really bad for amit..bcoz he truely is a great singer too...

prashant u rock 👏

Amit is the true Indian Idol,👏👏👏 he will make  it far with his tremendous talent.😳

...and yes congrats to Prashant :)

Edited by $weet Ema - 16 years ago
congo prashant i m so happpppppppppppy! 👏
Originally posted by ~Ouma*n*Eijaz~

Exactlyy!!!👏👏👏..Prashant has seriously won hearts!!! Now we gotta amke his album a super hit!!

xxxxxx

definatly, do u know prashant has film offers for singing also he is going to sing abroad.. and now indian idol crown what else a person wants..