Indian Idol 6

Prashant Tamang - Bharat Ki Shaan - Page 5

ZHCool thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
This content was originally posted by: ~Ouma*n*Eijaz~

To me both were equall..but i always preferred Prashnt to Amit.

~ STill this sin't the end for Amit..his gna do greatt!!

~ as for Prashant..this is just the beginning!! woo

xxxxxx

yeh best of luck to amit too

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

snowhitebeauty thumbnail

congrates to prashat n his fan club ... well iam happy prashant won ... but my i wanted amit to b an ii3 ... any how best of luck to amit as he was much deservable to b an ii3 ... congrates again to prashant

orchid10 thumbnail
omg just watching the videos. Prashant rocked the crowd with his na na na na everybody seems to be on the feet. 👏
sheenakohli91 thumbnail
yaar this is not a big shock. yeh har saal hota aya hai. pehle stupid abhijeet won, phir idiot sandeep acharya beat karunya. and now this little kiddo who had no experience in singing is the winner. but as always the runner up will get more contracts, and all. and the music industry knows that amit is a far far better singer than prashant , and that amit's voice is perfect fit to any bollywood actor , they will have to sign amit . im sure all amit fans! that we will get to see amit soon. REALLY SOON! 😊 cheer up guys! 😛
er_rkoza thumbnail
Have they shown the expression on biased Alisha's face after the great Prashant was declared II3?😃Edited by er_rkoza - 16 years ago
MochaQueen thumbnail
awww me wanted amit 2 win
but m happy for prashant 😊
ashah2004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
wht????????this cant be true!!!its live!!how can the results be announced!!!!!this is false.... 😭 tell me its false!!!!!!! 😭 😭 😭
chanaa thumbnail
YAAAAA HOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

very very happy to hear this news.

caravaggio thumbnail
Hip Hip Hooray 🥳 ! Hip Hip Hooray! 🥳 Hip Hip Hooray! 🥳
Congrats Prashant!!!! 😃
👏
ZHCool thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ashah2004

wht????????this cant be true!!!its live!!how can the results be announced!!!!!this is false.... 😭 tell me its false!!!!!!! 😭 😭 😭

this is true