Prashant Tamang - Bharat Ki Shaan - Page 3

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by ZHCool

yeh he rocks ๐Ÿ‘

Prashant is the worst singer in II3. Just because of him SRGM has overtaken II3 as the most watched program

yeh he rocks ๐Ÿ‘

Yep he rocks. And a big thank you to the Indian Public, who saw beyond the hoopla and the clever manipulation right from the judges onwards to recognize the true winner. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

And all the best to Amit and rest of the gang, May all of them make it big. wohooooo

Originally posted by wasim007

Prashant is the worst singer in II3. Just because of him SRGM has overtaken II3 as the most watched program

dear wasim bhai, yaar today after hearing this gr8 news i m so much happy so i dont want to fight... u also chear up ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
uff!!!!!

i always wanted Amit to sing!

i dont care....

for me Amit is my indian idol!!!!!

dont care what the votes say!!!!!!
Originally posted by orchid10

Yep he rocks. And a big thank you to the Indian Public, who saw beyond the hoopla and the clever manipulation right from the judges onwards to recognize the true winner. ๐Ÿ‘ ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

And all the best to Amit and rest of the gang, May all of them make it big. wohooooo

yahooooo. u r right thanks to indian public..
see here breaking news in CNN-IBN,

http://www.videogateway.tv/index.php?link=p,buy;bw,live;stre am_id,1609

Prashnat is Indian Idol
now i also getting this news from more sources...

chanda babu u r the first one who disclose wow
PRASHANT IS RUBBISH...absolutley rubbish...even 7 crore votes cant change that..II keeps its record intact..the best singer loses...always ๐Ÿ˜ก
AMIT IS A TRUE SINGER...AND THE DESERVING WINNER Edited by delilah - 16 years ago
NEW DELHI: Prashant Tamang, a constable in the West Bengal Police, was on Sunday crowned   Indian Idol   after vanquishing his rival Amit Paul in a grand finale of the over-two month long talent hunt.

Tamang, 24, who hails from Darjeeling, has undergone a journey from being a member in the police band in Kolkata to becoming the heart throb of millions of TV viewers all over the country.

The grand finale was an all North-East affair as Tamang took on 24-year-old Paul, who hails from Shillong.

The results of the talent hunt were announced at a gala in New Delhi with the final witnessing a whopping seven crore people sending in their votes.

Tamang stole the centrestage with his rendition of the song Yeh Kali Kali Ankhen from the Hindi film Baazigar .

As Bollywood actor John Abraham announced Tamang the winner, the constable thanked his mother in a voice choked with emotion.

"I thank my mother, public and Bengal police for granting me the permission for participating in the show," he said.

yahooooo. u r right thanks to indian public..

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘well said..this aint for AMit all the others..they are def gna make it big!!! But wow!! Thnkuu everyone who votedd!!!! aaa im so happy..prashnt is no titled the Indian Idol!! woo!!

xxxxxxx