Indian Idol 6

Prashant Tamang

evloveme thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
i found this so i posted here-

Prashant Tamang

Prashant Tamang (Nepali: ???????? ?????) is a Kolkata-based singer and contestant on Indian Idol. Prashant Tamang was born in Tungsung, Darjeeling, West Bengal to Rupa Tamang and Late Madan Tamang. He spent most of his early life there and studied in St.Roberts school. After the demise of his father, Madan Tamang, in an accident, he joined the Force, succeeding his father. In Kolkata Police, he sang for the police orchestra. His family includes his grandmother, mother and his sister. He is the first contestant of Indian Nepalese origin to make it to the final rounds of Indian Idol. He is also the first person from the Indian police force to enter the final rounds. His father had breathed his last while serving for Indian police in an accident related to the same. After this tragic yet patriotic demise of his father, Prashant, who was still in school, had to leave school and join Indian Police Force to support his family. So, he could not receive any formal training in singing. He's an overwhelming favorite to win II3 partly due to strong backing from the people of Nepali origin and the Indian police force. As ethnic Nepalese population make less than 1 percent of Indian population, most of whom are farmers and do not have proper access to mobile lines, it is evident that he is being supported from non-Nepalese people as well.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

evloveme thumbnail
Originally posted by: purrinlioness

thanks for the info

ur most welcome!
evloveme thumbnail
WAS IT POSTED BEFORE???????????????????
evloveme thumbnail
guys!!!!!!!!!!!!

wa sit posted before?????????????????????????????????
??????????????????
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????
??????????????????
purrinlioness thumbnail
nope! it hasnt been posted before
wasim007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: evloveme

i found this so i posted here-

Prashant Tamang

Prashant Tamang (Nepali: ???????? ?????) is a Kolkata-based singer and contestant on Indian Idol. Prashant Tamang was born in Tungsung, Darjeeling, West Bengal to Rupa Tamang and Late Madan Tamang. He spent most of his early life there and studied in St.Roberts school. After the demise of his father, Madan Tamang, in an accident, he joined the Force, succeeding his father. In Kolkata Police, he sang for the police orchestra. His family includes his grandmother, mother and his sister. He is the first contestant of Indian Nepalese origin to make it to the final rounds of Indian Idol. He is also the first person from the Indian police force to enter the final rounds. His father had breathed his last while serving for Indian police in an accident related to the same. After this tragic yet patriotic demise of his father, Prashant, who was still in school, had to leave school and join Indian Police Force to support his family. So, he could not receive any formal training in singing. He's an overwhelming favorite to win II3 partly due to strong backing from the people of Nepali origin and the Indian police force. As ethnic Nepalese population make less than 1 percent of Indian population, most of whom are farmers and do not have proper access to mobile lines, it is evident that he is being supported from non-Nepalese people as well.

There is no reason to post info about such a horrible singer.

No one wants to know abt Prashant

purrinlioness thumbnail
i thought i told you to check your ears..... maybe u didnt take it seriously!!!!
purrinlioness thumbnail
Originally posted by: wasim007

😡
evloveme thumbnail
Originally posted by: purrinlioness

nope! it hasnt been posted before

ok thanks!
Originally posted by: wasim007

but all prashant fans want 2 noe abt him