Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi

nandini nandini my poor nandini

aisha1 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

yaar don't she have a car hu???

walking in the midle of the street alone , a street who have noone on it

pfffff

seriously , its like "khalati par pahon marna"

after a accident like that i think noone would want to walk on the street like that

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

mangrooves thumbnail
but really sad....after all the sacrifices she made she is still misunderstood.
kissmiss thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Thats true. After all the sacrifices she made she is still misunderstood. I didn't even like the dialogues of Tulsi. She thanks nandani for saving manthan.
apk_skylark thumbnail
i don't think manthan will hit nandini.he was remembering how nandini saved him in court.but my poor nandini,why is she so misunderstood all the time.i hope her son comes soon n support her.i just want to see his scenes with karan n manthan
Fazila~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

This content was originally posted by: mangrooves

but really sad....after all the sacrifices she made she is still misunderstood.

hmm, yep, cause shes a good person, not chalak like taniya, wish i can kick taniya n tripthi out of SN.. all will b fine for our nandani and ganga :))))

mousumi thumbnail
i dnt thnk manthan will hit nandani.................we r proud of nanadani..wat a strong and the best character...she never does all those rona dhona bechari aurat sort o..i really salute her character
nicki33 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: mousumi

i dnt thnk manthan will hit nandani.................we r proud of nanadani..wat a strong and the best character...she never does all those rona dhona bechari aurat sort o..i really salute her character

completely agree wif ya. its nice to see a female character that isnt portrayed as a bechari who needs constant support. I mean even tulsi constantly needs one member of the family by her side when the rest turn againt her....

nandini is an inspiration.