ANJALI-sept 17to sept 21 updates

Posted: 16 years ago
Thanks Saratha 😃

Actually Anjali was good today in her expression and body language 👏 , maybe one of her best....I hope she will keep it up 😉

Also hopes she will contiune to wear salwars 😛 , not sarees which makes her look older

This kutty nut (thilaga) is the reason for why Anjali returns to Ashok....Anjali and Sundaram warned her over and over to stay away from Ashok....but this little nut never listen 😡 😡 😡

I am sure someone from the creatives team reads our comments here as we can see lots of changes 😉
yeah very true.. even i thought the same
there seems to be changes in anjali's tone costumes, her collector padhyppu
is implemented today
ashok has trimmed his hair
nice
ppl watch the video in the video section
Yes meli ,and saradha,Thanks sarada for your update.
Both of your comments are good in this episode .Btw why did ashok have his hair cut after a long time ,and why did he have long funk hair for a long time dont know?

Only now he is looking great ? i feel personally prajin must have some vanduthel to some god to make this serial more active and good ,or some personal thing dont know? ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ,i really think and dont believe still??

How do u guys still believe in baskar 's clue,scene's,his ideas,still ?i dont know .
For sure some one is going to die ,it can be any one else? like wise chak saw dream as ashok getting hanged?
even this thilaga scene which is chased from Joi is also dream???
or with thilaga ashok might blackmail anjali to come to him and live with him again as a slave,adimai ,or tourcher?
Btw why anjali has gainned weight ? and also seem ashok seems to gainned weight and now only he is looking more smart after his hair cut.
Lets see the forth coming episodes and then comments as this baskar is going to show some thing more thrilling and suspense which is not going to end in smooth way.
thanks for the update saratha
poor thilaga, though she bought it on herself, her siblings were unfair on her
Some of the creative team members gussy will also come true and real one day,btw how is the baskar taking this story line ,so awk ward to see .like to see anjali given more important then other charecter???? GOD.
thnx for update saratha. thliga ruined her life and anjali life also.
Thanks for the update Saratha.

thanks saratha for the update
ashok looks more cuter with this hairstyle ...... 😳