•  
Posted: 16 years ago
Anyone watch Ghost Whisperer??
..dont watch it anymore..good show though 😊
I try to watch the show every week.
I watch Ghost whisperer. But as here we dont have CBS, I have to watch it in Star World. Last weeek we had Season 2's season finale.
Posted: 15 years ago
It is the secong English show I love watching ji. I just started watching it from season 4, and I enjoyed it. So I looked up all the seasons, and caught up. The best season finale for me was in season 1, that was just so touching ji.
Posted: 14 years ago
I love this show. It's one of my favorite tv show. I liked season 4 very much. Jennifer is my favorite character.

I re-watch my favorite episodes of this show on tv episodes online. I enjoy it.
I love to watch Ghost Whisperer Episodes. it is one of my favorite tv show which i like to watch every month . latest week i had reviewed all the latest seasons of Ghost Whisperer Episodes with Latest buzz . you can watch Ghost whisperer Episodes online. on      http://ghost-whisperer.download-tvshows.com/
Always...I love Jennifer so how can I miss her show. She meant a lot for me so i don't dare to miss any episode of this show.
me me me
watch it

its the best..

Jen the best.... S4 Finished Agesss agooo.. and dying to watch S5..

i like Elie.. sorrii dont know hw to spell his name.. he just tooo funiii
when he listen to the ghosts..

and obvious JIM.. Bless him... he finally BACK..HE HOT.. LOL.. Xx
i just love this show.i strated watching from season  'curse of ninth'.i asked my aunt what is the show's name n wat is the story.she told me the name but she didnt know the story as she didnt watch it.so i researched n i got the details.but i havent able to get all the  episodes.i got most of the epis from season 4 n 5 but rest i hav got only few of them.i will try the sites u guys mentioned