Prithviraj Chauhan

Some info about Pratha aka Chinky Jaiswal

Posted: 16 years ago
SOAP PRINCESS
Chinky Jaiswal, 6

Chinky Jaiswal, 6
Instant recall: Best known as Bhoomi of Kyunkii Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi.
CV: Ads for Colgate, Brooke Bond Red Label, Santro, Dominos Pizza, Kingfisher, Stayfree, Liberty Shoes. Chinky is somewhat of a television soap veteran with appearances in Kyunkii.., Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin, Virasat, Kulvadhu, Kumkum, Durgesh Nandini and Prithviraj Chauhan.
Coming up: Role in David Dhawan's film Partner.
Chinky's story: Friends persuaded Chinky's mother Anju to get her daughter's portfolio done. After the Colgate ad, there was no stopping this perky child. Though she started with ads, Chinky has really taken the small screen by storm.The winner of two Indian Telly Awards for the Best Child Artiste enjoys acting. "Main mummy ke saath practice karti hoon aur jab mujhe rona hota hai toh main real mein roti hoon. I don't use glycerine," she says. Chinky has a theory about why she's so popular, "Mere cheeks itne chubby hain na," laughs the Class II student of Poddar School. What she doesn't like about stardom: her friends are too awestruck. "My friends say ki Chinky please hamein bhi Prithviraj Chauhan mein kaam dila do na. I'm so bored."
Favourite assignment: Chinky enjoyed acting with Shah Rukh Khan in the Santro commercial.

"Salman (Khan) uncle calls me Madonna."
When I grow up: "I want to be Principal ma'am."
What I want for my next birthday: "An ad with Hrithik Roshan and Kareena Kapoor."
Parent trap: Says Anju, "Because of Chinky, I can't bargain in shops. They all know her as Bhoomi so it's very embarrassing to bargain."
Did you know: Chinky's real name is Vaishnavi.

Link:~ http://www.indianexpress.com/sunday/story/30653.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sexc_111 thumbnail
yh thx shes not in prc cuz she was latly shooten for partner
bhuvana3 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Thanks 👏 She looks sweet as Prithvi's lil sis. 😳
She looks ADORABLE as his li'l sister 😳 😳 ..I think ,off-screen,also they are fond of each other 😳
Simmi-Bhavna thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
well i know this information, but anywas, thanx.

~SIMMI(BHAVNA)~