About the Final Episode(12/9)-Your views!

Posted: 16 years ago
HI everyone,

Elas aired it's final episode and we've too many topics regarding it!
So i request all of you to discuss everything in this thread only!!

All new topics will be closed down immediately..just to avoid that the section becomes to crowded with many topics!

Hope u understand!😛

So what are u waiting for...

Start posting your views on the Last episode...did u like it..or not..etc..what u wished had happened  ....

All discussions should go in this thread only..............

Regards,

Elas DEv Team!
Edited by Gracella - 16 years ago
Okay let me start!

OMG!!! i can't believe it!
oh i'm sooooooooooo angryyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Cezanne... why did u agree to do this!! how can dhruv..a man who saves lives.. become so weak to kill himself...
😡

i can't believe they made my fav character Dhruv such a weak character.. they ruined his image and everything!!!

i'm speechless....did i watch ELAS for such a crappy ending...........??

Gracella 😭
It was very touchy...nice wrap up..but it was kinda sad 😭
It looked like story in the last couple of episodes were rushed.    Story moved too fast and was not convincing. So much happened in the last episode that there was not time to digest all of it.

In spite a lot of complaining in the last year, we shall miss the show.   It had its good moments inspite of the very weak script.

Good luck Elas tead in whatever you do next.   Keep us informed, we will be looking out for you. Dr. Dhruv and Mr Samarth you are both cute and hope to see you soon!
well they didnt show any thing of kanchi 😭 & also they missed that sotory remember in the begining of the show Yulikaz Dad killz Lailaz husband(vikas bhalla) in a party where Anu goes 2 take photos they totally 4 got that!............but it was fine!
😭   ----> my reaction!!!   

Originally posted by Maha21

😭   ----> my reaction!!!   

Exactly. I can't believe the ending. Why did a doctor take his own life? Isn't it contradicting his morals and views? I think it was selfish of Anu and Nikhil to show their love in front of Dhruv. It made Dhruv feel like he is too much in between them and hence committed suicide. 😭 

Even i didnt' like the idea of a doc killing himself, he should have gracefully given divorce and immerse in saving lives.

frankly speaking, this serial was based on some hit spanish serial from south america. but, suddenly last year, with the exit of kanchi kaul, it lost its originality and the story became a kichidy of sorts. i really liked it in the beginning for its new theme away from saas-bahuu formats. anyway, sai and shakti did a very good job. am happy it has ended, albiet late.

viji
💔 😭    very disspointed
A very absurd stupid ending to a serial that started so well... 😕

Too many loose ends that were not even touched upon in the last episode..

Ananya never knows that Laila was instrumental in killing her father. What happened to that?

What hpapened to Sonam and the kid? Wheer did they disappear?

Who was that kid, was he born to Nikhil? And if yes, does ananya know about it?

And the ending of Dr. Dhruv, ufff... Its a real waste talking of this serial now.. I am very glad that it ended... 😕 🤢