Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: love srk

sia hewill defintly rock inshalla just like he did in cdi 😳

He will definetly I agree with you 😳

srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
guys i havee a questions. waise to main bahot kush hoon. but dont u guys think that it was too early for oso promos to air i mean the movies has still 2 mothns to relse . thats wat i think. 😳
srklicious thumbnail

SRK time travels

Om Shanti Om is set in the '70s.BombayTimes explores Indian cinema's new take on the 'period' film.

Shah Rukh Khan is going back in time.

No, it's not because he's back on board Ram Gopal Varma's Time Machine, but because his next film, Om Shanti Om, is set in the '70s.

The Baadshah plays Om, an aspiring actor, who falls for Shanti, the diva of the film industry at the time, played by Deepika Padukone.

So is it that B-town is changing gears, bringing out movies set in the not-so-recent past and not-so-distant future, rather than either making films with contemporary settings or giving us the opulence of periods films such as Devdas or Umrao Jaan ?

Maybe director Farah Khan is going for the look of the era in Om Shanti Om , says director and scriptwriter Leena Yadav.

"There's a lot of nostalgia attached to the '60s and '70s and that period had a great energy that can be tapped into even today," she says, "and I don't think Om Shanti Om is using historical facts as the basis of the story; it's using the era for the music and the styling."

With inputs from AnjaliMuthanna-TNN
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Hindi Girl

Hii can i join this club😊?

Welcome to the club! I'm Fariha 😛

preetysadia thumbnail

guys i havee a questions. waise to main bahot kush hoon. but dont u guys think that it was too early for oso promos to air i mean the movies has still 2 mothns to relse . thats wat i think. 😳

ya I think too dii

I mean they should have air them I think end of Sep

but did you notice that Himes's film Aap Ka Suroor also aired the promos 2 or 3 months before so I don't know 😃

srklicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_srk_rani

ya I think too dii

I mean they should have air them I think end of Sep

but did you notice that Himes's film Aap Ka Suroor also aired the promos 2 or 3 months before so I don't know 😃

hoo realy ididnt know that . but its ok i am happy and hpe the movie do good inshalla 😳
preetysadia thumbnail

hoo realy ididnt know that . but its ok i am happy and hpe the movie do good inshalla 😳

Ya dii that is only we want that SRK movies are always super hit and blockbusters😳

srklicious thumbnail
Originally posted by: luv_srk_rani

Ya dii that is only we want that SRK movies are always super hit and blockbusters😳

mee too sia and i always pray for his sucess. and inshalla oso will be super hit . 😳
preetysadia thumbnail
It wil be dii will be

anyways do you know when OSO music is realsing 😳