Posted: 16 years ago
I used it in my siggy box...so that it isn't the exact same as you! 😛
aww meera sis u can also use in ur avi box i wount mind 😉 .plz use it in ur avi if u want it . i share everyting with my firend who r shahrukh fan 😳 😆 😆
Thanks...lekin no....love this avi I have now! 😛
ok as u wish .so many people r loving my siggys 😆 😳
Originally posted by love srk

ok as u wish .so many people r loving my siggys 😆 😳

yea what movie is it?!
o just kiddin'g its from om shanti om!
i knew that!
Originally posted by navreen1515

yea what movie is it?!

its shahrukh new movies . Om shanti Om
SRK & Shimit had a Great time Together
Everyone's talking about him. Ever since filmmaker Shimit Amin's latest film Chak De! India created box-office history, life hasn't been the same again.

Shimit, who's worked as a film editor and camera attendant turned heads when he made the hard-hitting Ab Tak Chhappan , which got him recognition as a director. How did a sporty, feelgood film like Chak De! India happen?

"Well, Jaideep (Sahni) had this script and he showed it to Aditya Chopra. When Aditya liked the script, he asked me to direct it. I liked the script a lot, it had everything in it. There were important issues, many characters and its multi-layered nature made it different," says Shimit, a mathematics graduate from University of Florida.

Making the blockbuster wasn't easy. "I think getting the cast was the most difficult task. We had to find out such faces who could do justice to the role and play hockey at the same time," he says.

From editing to handling the camera, Shimit seems to have a fair knowledge of most aspects of filmmaking. So does it help if you know so many aspects of film making? "Though I find editing and camera work very interesting , knowing so many things doesn't always help. It may complicate things," says the multi-faceted director.

Quiz him about his tiff with Shah Rukh Khan and Shimit firmly points out that they were "only rumours created by people who have nothing to do. SRK and I had an amazing time together. And nothing of this sort happened during the shoot."

Chak De! India has been selected by the Oscar library for research , and this news makes the director feel more proud about his work. He says, "It feels good when your work is getting appreciated by others. Now one more feather has been added to my cap."

'Dard-e-Disco' rocks with SRK's 6-pack abs!
Reactions range from swooning ladies to burning (with envy) men!

The latest song promo from Farah Khan's 35-crore 'Diwali' release, OM SHANTI OM, is basically a tribute to the 80s disco era, aptly titled 'Dard-e-Disco'(a la Dard-e-Dil from Karz)!

More than the song, what is noticeable is that it is after six long years (ASOKA) that Shah Rukh Khan has bared his body for his home production, OM SHANTI OM. It is obvious that Shah Rukh has worked very hard on his physique before exhibiting his 6-pack abs! Will the girls go weak in their knees watching a more muscular Khan?

While on the much awaited audio album of OM SHANTI OM, it is expected to be released on September 18, at a grand function in Mumbai.
Shah Rukh in Rajkumar Hirani's next
Superstar Shah Rukh Khan is set to play the lead role in director Rajkumar Hirani's next film.

The movie, yet untitled, will be far removed from Hirani's previous two films of 'Munnabhai' series. This time Rajkumar Hirani will take on the modern education system and expose its inadequacies through the film.

Shah Rukh has been confirmed for the lead role in the film. However, the superstar has yet to allot his dates to Hirani.

Sources say Hirani is presently busy with the final draft of the script and other pre-production work of the project.

Once Hirani is through with it, he will finalize the remaining cast.

Hirani says he hopes to start shooting the film in January next year. By then SRK also would have finished the shooting of Shankar's sci-fi movie Robot.

ApunKaChoice