Kutumb

FF: LOVING AN ANGEL *Part-11 Pg-48*

-himzie- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
ok!! ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜† a thought came to my mind so i thought y not write a ff๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†newayz sum1 had to start writin ff in dis section....dis mite boost up da moral of all da fans to start writin deir own ff๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ newayz itz ma 1st tym everrrrr tryin a hand at writin....sorry if itz bad or bores u๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†i hope not tho.....so here goes

LOVING AN ANGEL

PROLOGUE

Gauri Singhania was driving. Not caring about anything or anyone coming her way. She had to reach there on time. Stop him from doing a disaster. He was about to ruin his life. She didn't care of how many cars she hit while she was driving. She had only one thing in her mind and she was very focused on reaching there.

The church. She had to get to the church and stop the damned wedding. She could not think of anything else right now.

He had to know it was wrong. He could not get married. He belonged to her. And they belonged to each other. And he was clearly aware of that. She knew she acted all foolish all the time but he could not punish her in such a way.

She had to go the church now. Damn everything. She was close now. She could see the steeple of the church. It was decorated beautifully. It was all so wrong. And this wedding isn't meant to be. And she would make sure that it did not happen. And to make sure it didn't happen, she had to reach there on time. But the red light just wouldn't turn green. Having no other choice she zoomed off her car breaking the signal, which she cared less about at the moment.

Outside the church she skidded to a halt. Getting out of the car she climbed up the stairs and pushed the church door wide open.

The church went silent. Every face turned back at her. Maybe she shouldn't have barged in like that or should have entered silently which would give her sometime to assess the situation inside. But whatever had to happen happened and now she gave two hoots for anything else other than him.

Catching her breath, she looked at him, who was in a state of shock, clearly visible with the way he gaped at her with his eyes wide. She looked at him unable to say anything. He just looked so handsome. Just like the Prince Charming every woman would dream about.

His hair was gelled back, she noticed, unlike other times when he let them fall on his forehead. It gave him the look of a perfect gentleman. His suit fitted him in the most perfect manner, showing off his well toned and worked out body. His towering height and husky voice was just to die for. And one look at those green eyes and women stood in awe of him. His eyes spoke. Funny how she never noticed before. She knew she behaved like such a fool and that is why she has come here to stop him from getting married and take her Pratham away with her. She would give him so much love that he would forget everything and love her like he always has.

And now she stood there staring back at those eerie green eyes which were clearly showing off his confusion and shock at the same time.

"Don'tโ€ฆdon't do it," she said.

"Please don't do it" this time she said pleading.

"Don't marry herโ€ฆI love you Pratham."

She said it. Right there infront of everyone. London's most High Society was gathered there for the wedding and she gave a damn for all of them. She will get her love back at any cost.

And he stood there not knowing what to say.

so guyz wat say
    shud i continue๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜•if i dnt get enuf replies i aint gona continueif nt here den atleast pm๐Ÿ˜ณ
    teme da truth if itz gud or not....buh try to b a lil gud tho๐Ÿ˜†

INDEX:
    PART-1 PG-4
    PART-2 PG-7
    PART-3 PG-11
    PART-4 PG-16
    PART-5 PG-19
    PART-6 PG-21
    PART-7 PG-26
    PART-8 PG- 37
  • PART-9 PG-41
    PART-10 PG-45
    PART-11 PG-48

Edited by Himu - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Rainee thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
hey..himu..itz soooooo good!!must say..u write really very very well!!!plzzzz continueee ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
sanober. thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
very well dea.. n best ofluck.. my post made u pple rock! ๐Ÿ˜†
stylishgal thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
himu its awesome. its absolutely mind-blowing. keep up the good work and plzz continue
creddy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Its wonderfull..great...please don't stop, continue the story
-himzie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: gaurihiten fan

no,plz dn't do that himu ๐Ÿ˜ญ
u hav to continueeeee dost ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ
bcoz i loved story's name n prologue ๐Ÿ‘ ,soooooooo plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz continueeeeeeeeeeeeeee ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

had to do a lotta scratchin head to decide on da name๐Ÿ˜†i luv it too
thnx so much sujata๐Ÿ˜ณ
-himzie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: yogesh_gaurip

wow plz conintinue

cheers yogz๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-himzie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shivani_2007

hey..himu..itz soooooo good!!must say..u write really very very well!!!plzzzz continueee ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜ณ

do i really๐Ÿ˜†i thot it was wak๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†1st tym datz y๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜ณ
thnx so much dude๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-himzie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: sanober88

very well dea.. n best ofluck.. my post made u pple rock! ๐Ÿ˜†

yea da credit quite actually goes to ur post init๐Ÿ˜†
i thot as i mentioned abt da ff thing den y not i start so dat every1 else duz so too๐Ÿ˜ƒ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
cheers sanober!!๐Ÿ˜ƒ
-himzie- thumbnail
Originally posted by: stylishgal

himu its awesome. its absolutely mind-blowing. keep up the good work and plzz continue

finally u read๐Ÿ˜†
thnx so much simrannnn๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ƒ