Debate: Effects or no effects?

Mitesh.P thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 16 years ago

There are rumours that this show might end due to many reasons. Do you think one of these reasons is the camera effects such as flashing images and quick zoom? If you compare a Zee/Star show to this show then you will realise how simply this show has been made. Is this the reason for poor TRPs?😊

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
I agree with you!! Yes camera effects play a good role in the indian television industry....audience wants to see a quick zoom 3-4 times across an actor's face everytime he/she is shocked, happy, etc etc 😆

and and If someone turns into a vamp frm being a goody-two-shoes..then the the camera must have more then 300 zoomings frm each angle and also the screen color has to change from being the normal to a grey shade, red, green etc etc

Neither Sapna or Amar had tese camera effects when they turned negative against the family.......nor did they had any special background music like all vamps have today!

They did show the Dead coming back to life concept....but I guess the makers used the wrong charecter to kill and bring back to life.... 😕 If they killed of Pranav or Sneha...and brought them back to life....maybe that could've worked....

i guess the audience were also expecting a glamarous and lavishing set since MLS is a big industrualist in the country...the Shah house looks way more boring then a middle class house shown in other soaps..(Kashish's middle class house in Kahiin To Hoga, Jassi's house in JJKN, Afreens HUGE MIDDLE CLASS BUNGLOW in Dubai, Kripa's middle class house in KYPH)! All these houses looked way more lavishing then the Shah house! 😛

so yea....all this I guess effected the TRPs of the show.......lol remember.......Indian telly industry is mostly about LAVASHING SETS, SAREES, JWELLERIES, VAMPS MAKING LIVES MISERABLE FOR THE FAMILY AND THE MAIN PROTAGINIST...the telly is DEF NOT a place where good creative stories can be shown to audiences! It has to be SAAs-BAHU.....and SAAS-BAHU only! 🤢 🤢 🤢 Edited by ThE_kHan07 - 16 years ago
ThE_kHan07 thumbnail
I agree with you!! Yes camera effects play a good role in the indian television industry....audience wants to see a quick zoom 3-4 times across an actor's face everytime he/she is shocked, happy, etc etc 😆

and and If someone turns into a vamp frm being a goody-two-shoes..then the the camera must have more then 300 zoomings frm each angle and also the screen color has to change from being the normal to a grey shade, red, green etc etc

Neither Sapna or Amar had tese camera effects when they turned negative against the family.......nor did they had any special background music like all vamps have today!

They did show the Dead coming back to life concept....but I guess the makers used the wrong charecter to kill and bring back to life.... 😕 If they killed of Pranav or Sneha...and brought them back to life....maybe that could've worked....

i guess the audience were also expecting a glamarous and lavishing set since MLS is a big industrualist in the country...the Shah house looks way more boring then a middle class house shown in other soaps! 😆 😆

so yea....all this I guess effected the TRPs of the show.......lol remember.......Indian telly industry is mostly about LAVASHING SETS, SAREES, JWELLERIES, VAMPS MAKING LIVES MISERABLE FOR THE FAMILY AND THE MAIN PROTAGINIST...the telly is DEF NOT a place where good creative stories can be shown to audiences! It has to be SAAs-BAHU.....and SAAS-BAHU only! 🤢 🤢 🤢(thats why Star Plus always walks away with being the Best Entertainment Channel of the Year award in every single Indian Tele Awards events)😆😆😆
jassie_17 thumbnail
does the timing of the show also lead to trp changes????

i just don't get it why ppl r tuned to watching artificial shows.....