Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Im a Survivor fan!
cant wait to watch the new season!
just saw the promo yesterday.. two days ago.. lmao..
it looks really nice and interesting this season!

anyone else over here who likes survivor?
preity*zinta thumbnail
lol nopee I don't think there are many Survivor fans here! I dunno if you watch WWE or not but onna the diva winners Ashley is suppose to be on Survivor this season.
~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail
Nah i dont watch wwe.. not a wrestling fan but it would be cool to see a wwe player there in survivor.. lol 😛
hehe.. its not that there are no survivor fans out here, its that there are no people out here at all! 😆 we end up having conversations with ourselves.. lol
preity*zinta thumbnail
^^ LoL Before I use to have like conversations with myself for the previous seasons of Survivor .. I'm soOoO excited .. two more weeks to goo!!!
~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail
chalo.. at least now you dont have to convo with yourself! im here.. lol
preity*zinta thumbnail
So chickens gone .. he was kinda weird .. like i dunno why he just stopped giivng out his opinion .. like .. it was weird .. Don't have many favourites yet as it just started ..
~Ange.Noir~ thumbnail
im glad Chicken was booted off. he was a typical hillbilly! and i got scared when he was voted off and he just shouted! i jumped! lol
ya.. no favorites yet.. too early to tell.. hehe..
how are you liking China survivor so far?
preity*zinta thumbnail
Not bad so far .. I don't have much to say now causee it's so new! We're just getting to know the people .. but I guess we can kinda tell whats happening .. we have one lazy tribe and one that works .. I was scared to see Ashley almost voted out! I wanna see her stick around a little longer.
preity*zinta thumbnail

Okkaayy so like .. I don't understand what is up with the tribes on Survivor. Like WHY do they always get rid of their strongest players?? I forget the names .. but the tribe thats currently losing isn't as strong as the other tribe and getting rid of some of their best players isn't helping!!. Why couldn't they have get rid of Dave's lil sidekick that girl .. I can't rmr her name right now.. but the one who volunteered to be a leader ... I don't like how today's epi revolved all around Dave and Ashley .. I wish we could get to know more about the others!