ELAS Forum Scrapbook: Share your memories

Posted: 16 years ago
Dearest Friends, πŸ€—

Since we know that ELAS is coming to an end, let's collect some memories that will always be here in this forum!

Share the best moments in the show...

Share special moments in the forum...

What you think of this forum, what will you miss the most here?

Members you will never forget, share what you like about them and what you don't... Ask them questions, comment on them...

Your thoughts on ELAS Development Team Members... If you have any complain, or wanted to say something for the longest time, but didn't get courage to say it. This is the time to share all those thoughts. Tell us where we are fair, and where we weren't. Just say it all, no offense will be taken...

As this is our Scrap Book, Decorate it with pictures, poems, quotations, collage, posters, banners or anything you want to share with us...

Luv,

~*ELAS Development Team*~

😭Wooaw I am first...πŸ˜›

Let me start...

hmmm.. I have watched from the beginning to the end.. always either it was boring or good...( hihi,, Jaise maine Elas ka saath diya, dukh mein bhi aur sukh mein  bhiπŸ˜†)

let me move on..

I loved Elas when Kanchi was there she was so sweet and all that, I was very sad when they talked about moving here .. But later I came over it...

I have always tried to join this sections contest/games and other stuff, and this section is the second section on this Forum I have most been active in( First was KYPH - Ofcourse😳)

move on....πŸ˜†  got many friends on this section...

Specially Maha - who really helped me out when I had problems, and now she is helping me to be a good Viewbie ,, ( I hope one day - I can be a CM like you are now - But I know it need hard workπŸ˜‰) Maha Thanks for being there for me, like a friend and big sister...( I am the oldest - don't know how it feels to have a big sister( before I met you😳).  When i joined this forum , Maha you just became a viewbie and today when this show is ending you are Sony's CM.πŸ‘ Great work Maha and really deserved...

If I could catch a rainbow
I would do it just for you.
And share with you it's beauty
On the days you're feeling blue.
If I could build a mountain
You could call your very own.
A place to find serenity
A place to be alone.
If I could take your troubles
I would toss them in the sea.
But all these things I'm finding
are impossible for me,
I cannot build a mountain
Or catch a rainbow fair
But let me be...what I know best,
a friend that's always there.

Let me move on... thenext member i want to thanks from this section is Butter,, who always was there for me and helped me out... And ofcourse trusted on me.. Butter thanks a lot,, you are a sweet heartπŸ€—

When life gets you down,
And there's nowhere to turn,
I'll help you through and
I'll share your concern.

Now after so many years Elas is ending - on a way I am glad, happyπŸ˜ƒ but on the other way I am sad πŸ˜­.. I will always this story's first half year, that was the sweetest and best Year I think..

Well that was all from me( If I had anything else to add I will edit this post for sureπŸ˜‰)

Sounds cool...
It was a luvly safar watching ELAS
Awesome Post Maha!πŸ‘

i have defintely a lot to say...

I'v been watching Elas from the beginning, first becoz of Shakti..coz i really liked him in Kyunki and so i started watching elas, and became a silent member of Elas Forum...

Then i started liking Kanchi-Shakti jodi or let's say Anu-Nikhil jodi, but i lost my interest in the show when Kanchi got replaced...

and then i got my interest back when i heard that cezanne would enter elas on 14th june and since then got so excited and started posting here! πŸ˜‰

I'v made some friends here...Mavra,Huzi,Nadia..

Mavra and Huzi i've been bothring you 2 with my pm;s about the video and written updates, i know πŸ˜†, but it's been great getting to know you.. i'll take the opportuniy to thank you both for posting the video and written updates!!

I have to thank Natasha and Butter too..Thank you friends

and finally ...i've got the fortune to meet a superb and amazing person, who changed my journey here at IF and that's our own Maha πŸ‘ πŸ‘

Maha, i take this opportunity to thank you for everything, for all the great things you've done for me and i can say it was surely a pleasure working with yah πŸ‘ πŸ‘
I'll always be there for you too.......

i'm getting emotional now.. 😭

Will edit my post later with poems etc

Thanks to everyone for making this forum so special and i will miss watching ELAS for sure

Thanks,
LOve,
Gracella

WELL!!! This is sooo...sad. I seriously cannot believe that this serial is coming to an end!!
Well guys, we've complained, we've screamed😑, we've cried😭, we've laughedπŸ˜†!!

Well, I started watching the show since the beginning, but it was usually here and there. When Nikhil started falling in love❀️ with Anu, thats what caught my attention the most. When the truth about Anu's pregnancy came out...awww. Hahahaa.

I started hating it after Kanchi left. Not just because she left, but because the show was dragged on to so many angles...but we were all tolerant!
I must say the show had its ups and downs, but I surely will miss it!!!

I had a great time updating for you all, and I really appreciated the thanks in return!!!! I do apologize, though, for not updating earlier! USA! BAHH!!!

My favorite part of this forum, was probably when people posted up ELAS bloopers!!πŸ˜†There was just soo many, and since this show was also quite illogical, we had a lot of fun pointing them out!! I also enjoyed all the discussion, and how we laughed at the stupidity of the show, and dissed all the evil characters!!!

I think I have come to good terms with everyone in this forum, and it was nice meeting you all and chatting with you!

Gracella:I think I have gotten to known you best, and you have the coolest way of updating!! Its like watching the show all over again, and if you miss it, you can just read your update! I hope we continue to keep in touch!

Maha: Well, I just wanted to say that THANKS for tolerating me, and when I came to you to tell you that I was unable to update...haha! I feel bad that I couldnt do so for the last few episodes, but I will stop by and post! Yay!!

And everyone else....CONGRATZ!!!!!!!!!πŸ₯³

We've survived the ELAS craziness!!!πŸ‘

I'll miss all of the discussions. And the contests (although I rarely participated, it was fun to vote and see everyones creative side!), and the hilarious games! I loved the one where we wrote on line, and had to continue, the results were crazy!!!

****All in all, I think I have rambled enough...I WILL MISS YOU ALL!!  I hope to see you around in other forums!!!! And these last few days of ELAS should be fun!!!!****

Characters in ELAS that I'll miss...
ARYAN!! Cause he was just the man! (Even though it was only for a short time...)
I also miss Anu's Mamu.
(Why did he have to disappear???)
I am also sad that Abhinav died
.😭
I also miss Anurhada!!!
Macho-Super-Hero- CHARACTERS!! Yay!!!

And of course I'll miss...

Ananya, but perhaps when she was played by Kanchi, she was great. And even now, Anu was a great character! Just a wee bit...slow...and stubborn!!πŸ˜‰

Nikhil: Even though he was one of the slower ones, he was great, and a great husband...hahahha. Yay! 😳

Dhruv: WHY NOT??? Of course I'm gonna miss him. Not only was he attractive, but he was the smartest characters of them all, and totally had skills!!! PROPS MAN, PROPS!!!!!!πŸ‘

Anushka: OF COURSE! I have to miss her! I mean, she's the reason why this show was made in the first place! She's basically the mostttt important character ever! I hope to see her in more serials!!! Lets just hope she doesn't have to go through all the craziness she went through in ELAS!!!

Biji: Who in the world wouldnt miss her? She was awesome! I loved all the funny things she said, and how traditional she was! But we also all know that she has a total crazy side too! And I'm sure we would have seen it, if there were a bit more focus on her!!!!

And that's all for now!! I'll add more when I can!! I'll miss you all!! And lets just have a GREAT time these last few days of ELAS!! WEEEEE!!! πŸ€—

Edited by smilingstar3 - 16 years ago
hi everyone !!

ive been watching Ek Ladki Anjaani Si since it started and i thought some episodes were good πŸ˜› and some were boring 🀒 😳 , but overall i did enjoy it and will miss it 😭   πŸ˜Š

i will miss 'all' Characters: And hope to see them in the future

-Nikhil: Shakti Anand-- He was Cute    
-Ananya2: Sai Deodhar-- She was Loving to her family and Nikhil and Anushka
-Ananya1: Kanchi Kaul-- She was Loving to her family and Nikhil
-Anushka:-- She was so Sweet
-Dr Dhruv: Cezanne Khan-- He was Hot
-Meera:--
-Biji:--
-Laila: Nigar Z Khan --
and everyone one else πŸ˜› πŸ˜‰

This show was really good πŸ‘πŸΌ, the actors and actresses did good acting
This show does deserves to get some awards
The songs that were played in the background were also good πŸ˜†

Goodbye El Ladki Anjaani Si Parivaar 😭 😭
I'll miss everyone!! 😭 😭 Edited by payal_r - 16 years ago
E

Hey!! πŸ˜›

, I started watching the show 4om the beginning, but when this show use 2 come i use 2 have tusions!coz of this show i use 2 become late!!!! πŸ˜› πŸ˜›

the best part about the show that it was diffrent 4om the other serials on tv! it had a n aweosme new story9but now it just like any other daily soap)!!

the story became really boring when Kanchi left it became like any other daily inspite of having such a diffrent story line!

I must say the show had its ups and downs, but I surely will miss it!!! It would be gr8 2 have kanchi nack! & that unique luv story!

& the best part was Both shakti & Kanchi looked gr8 2gther!miss there chemistry alot! both of them were very stylish! 7 not only that they were also nominated 4 style awards!!

We've survived ALL the ELAS pagal ness !!!

My favorite part of the show was its unique story,kanchi & shakti!......i think they r the best jodi after angad kripa 😳 😳 😳

Characters in ELAS that I'll miss...

Annya(kanchi)
Nikhil

Anu-Nikhil
Tulika.man she & her sariz!!!!!!!!! πŸ˜›

& anuz family: Mom,BG,amma,mamu etc!!!

HOPE 2 SEE ALL OF THEM IN A WHOLE NEW SHOW JUST LIKE elas

Edited by cheri - 16 years ago
Hi! i just like came to this forum like now. i have been wanting to go on here but i had A LOT of school work that i had no time 2. well anyways i've watched this show from the beginning

I'll definitly miss the characters

Anu#1: she was so sweet and loving! i loved everything about her! her childish acts were so cute! {like in the beginning the way anu slurps her chy}

Anu#2: she was more independent kinda person. she wasn;t as loving and all {no offence} but she was still kind.

Nikhil: He was such a loving and caring husband and father. he was a great human being and a very kind soul.

Anu's Mama: He was really supporting! he was the only 1 who believed anu about the pregnancy thing, and because of his teachings ananya fixed the phone that ayesha has broken when ayesha kidnapped ananya. so he was really helful. πŸ‘

And ofcourse anus mom: at the begininng she was a really cool mom, who was like a friend first then a mother! πŸ˜›

*i personally liked ek ladki better in the beginning when kanchi was here because she made the show have that intersting spark that made u want to watch more.

i never hated ek ladki, i admit it got boring after kanchi left, but i would never hate it.

k i'll shut up now. anyways ek ladki anjaani si is a great show which i'll always remember!

~Laura πŸ‘πŸΌ Edited by NYC_gurl_17 - 16 years ago
well about me i'd like to say just one thing that i cried alot ]alot because i've been watching it for 3 years so it was pretty long 😭
πŸ˜† allrite...finally got sum time
i hav to say I Luuved ELAS....i mean i noe the story was getting way too repetitive and all but i hav such an emotional attachment wid the show 😭
the ending wasnt as good as i thot it wud be....well did the show end??
umm....i actually started coming to dis forum only bout a cuple of weeks ago n now the show is ending ehh...my luck πŸ˜”
well...i didnt relly get to meet anyone cuz i was mainly a silent reader 😳 styll i can say i noe of the dev team members Gracella and she is relly very sweet! 😳
hmmm dats bout it...oh n i hope shakti and sai get to wrk together again...i relly adored der jodi ❀️