Prashant Tamang will be Indian Idol III - Page 5

Posted: 16 years ago

Originally posted by buttercup

Prashant and Chang were my first choices for Idol..😳..So im okay him being the idol.

Later i liked Ankita and Amit..so any of the four is ok.. but now chang is gone..so any of d 3 okay..😳

I dont like emon..so i wont be happy to see him as d idol over my favourites 😭

Same here at first Emon was my favorite contestant--I was all about Bong pride. But now I have grown to love Ankita and admire Amit. I also like Prashant, though I would happiest to see Amit and Ankita as Final 2😊

Originally posted by rima_bhatt

Same here at first Emon was my favorite contestant--I was all about Bong pride. But now I have grown to love Ankita and admire Amit. I also like Prashant, though I would happiest to see Amit and Ankita as Final 2😊

Why are u ganging up against Emon????😭

but prashant wants amit to be the indian idol...why don't you trust his judgment and vote for amit 😛

http://www.india-forums.com/tellybuzz/article.asp?id=882

Edited by Pseudonym - 16 years ago
Originally posted by sukayna

m amit fan too..
i want amit nd emon too to win tht it
noone else rellie deserves

totaly agreed,
prashant is just getin the votes bcuz hes in the police i say
votes dont lie
lukin at d number of votes prashant is gettin i think he will becum d indian idol
but i want amit to becum cuz he is far more deserving than prashant

Originally posted by nepalean

Cool Voice, Peaceful Character. Never in the bottom row, Always leading. You gonna be the Indian Idol III. No doubt!!!

totally agree.he'll be the idol and let's keep voting for him.

Originally posted by nepalean

Cool Voice, Peaceful Character. Never in the bottom row, Always leading. You gonna be the Indian Idol III. No doubt!!!

Totally agree. He's gonna be the Idol 😃 and if not, then Amit is ok as well for me 😃