Arasi & Anjali

Anjali updates-aug 27-31

Aahaana thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 16 years ago
Thanks Nallu!

Well said Sundaram, manjula is just a greedy woman who can almost do whatever to get money 😡
I only for the kid as no one is listening to her Sundaram will get in trouble for reuniting the lovers...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usha_pooja thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
thx Nallu as usual you are a star. I agree with Meli this manjula is greedy and selfish.
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

thanks for the update nallu.👏👏 haila.. so manjula is not the birth mother of that little girl? but i've got to admit she is greedy, selfish, self-centered, stubborn & annoying.😡😡

now what new trouble is devaki in? i pity her.. trouble never leaves her alone even if she tries to run away from it.😕

CJ Baskar is really streching this serial. i still don't see the point of asking prajin to do dual roles in this serial.😕 it is quite pointless actually though he looks adorable in the sid role. i like his look in the sid role, he looks very sweet & naive in it.😛

foreveryoung thumbnail
Thanks nallu, for ur prompt update..
sharan_19 thumbnail
Oh thanks nallu for your wonderful update.
So now that manjula and guna will take care of the kid properly and will not sell her to any one for money?
Then comes our sidd and anju? both are going to rock ? how did u know that he only gave anju money? did they show that in title song?
now i have a feeling that kaveri's mother in law will take the money and anjali will be trouble ?
but our siddarth will support anjali ? as he is having some kind of affection with anjali?
waiting to see both prajin's fighting for mallika ?
cant wait .
sharan_19 thumbnail
yeeh meli ever i dont like her ,u know i loved to watch my favourite actress meera in penn with my fav actor prajin ,it was the reason which made me stop? why is she acting like this again and again even in anjali ,she is really annoying ? i just want to know whether this prajin and mallika are in real love or not ? why again he is doing duel role in this anjali? must be her decision or prajin's or baskar's ?
who knows ? i really know tht he doesnt like that girl as there was a rumour for both mallika and other girl?
i really liked him to pair with mallika that other girl either in serial or in real life?
i dont know why she is annoying me like this and i want sidd to pair only with anjali in this anjali serial and throw this girl out of ?
really hate her to watch again and again ,also in shows and also in kolangal? and others we can say?
even i real life i hate her?
rojapoooo thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Vikram Vikram Vikram - enna porumai??? I do not
understand this story at all - digresses in all directions!!!
sharan_19 thumbnail
Hey friends ,
Why dont u all participate in this anjali serial quiz and make more active and intersting source of this anjali ??
i know some dont like to watch and some dont understand the story and some dont want to see even if they like ,and some who watch for time pass like me ??
please participate and i want all to ask more questions ???
sankadevi30 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: jigglypuff726

<FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#cc00cc size=2>thanks for the update nallu.👏👏 haila.. so manjula is not the birth mother of that little girl? but i've got to admit she is greedy, selfish, self-centered, stubborn& annoying.😡😡

<FONT face="Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" color=#cc00cc size=2>now what new trouble is devaki in? i pity her.. trouble never leaves her alone even if she tries to run away from it.😕

<FONT face=Arial color=#cc00cc size=2>CJ Baskar is really streching this serial. i still don't see the point of asking prajin to do dual roles in this serial.😕 it is quite pointless actually though he looks adorable in the sid role. i like his look in the sid role, he looks very sweet & naive in it.😛

leena suja is manjula's daughter.he is just talking abt emotions 😆 😆
sharan_19 thumbnail
Hi ,
I heard that this anjali serial was first done by prajin and some how this serial is been doing by mallika ,as prajin in his first show of sun music after he completed penn serial ,he had told about this anjali serial that he is going to do duel role ,b4 itself ,and some thing fissy has happened ?why then they say this is mallika 's serial and only bsc of mallika this serial has started and he also told it seems negective role which he is doing as ashok is not been accepted by all it seems ,so only he is doing siddarth charecter of being good to anjali and all?
I have a feeling why he is doing duel role when they say it is mallika 's serial anjali?
i also feel if this is his serial why they had kept the name of this serial anjali ? and not ashok or siddarth as the title?
Any way it is both of their choice ? so they had kept anjali ,hope they both r friends and unite till this serial is getting over?
And one more news is that this baskar is going to drag this serial for other 6months or 1 yr it seems ?
lets see how it comes ?So this anjali serial is both prajin's and mallika 's?
serial.