rehan khan!!!!!!!!!!!

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
heyy guiz..

i wuz juss listning to the song Mast Kalandar...from the movie Heyy Baby
and guess what....i think Rehan Sang the song..coz i checked out the singers..and it had his name Rehan Khan!! and i was like WOW!! im not really sure..of itz the same Rehan Khan tho..lol!!! soo i jus wanted to share...tht...but again im nnot sure..if its the same rehan...and din get to reasearch or anything..to find out..if it was actually rehan!! but newais...it would b gr88 if someone culd look into tht!!
byee guizz 😃
Luvv
Zeee
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa 😆

Fame X winner becomes the voice of SRK

Rehan Khan, winner of Fame X 2007 has sung for Shah Rukh Khan in the film Heyy Babyy. The song is called Mast Kalandar and apart from SRK also features Akshay Kumar and Vidya Balan.

An excited Rehan said, "I am very happy as this is the biggest break of my life which I have got after winning Fame X."

Explaining how he landed up with the song, he revealed, "Ehsaanji called me up and asked me to come for auditions. I was going somewhere else, dressed very casually in slippers and soiled pants. I could not change and reached the studio in that attire only. But they told me we want to test how good my voice is and not my dressing.Sajid Khan, the director was also present there. I was selected and ended up doing the final recording."

On his other projects, he said, "I have going to launch my album soon. It is still untitled as only four songs have been selected till now. I also have a few Bollywood numbers. Recently, I recorded for a Bhojpuri song too."
Edited by sumesh - 16 years ago
if itz him then he did a really good job 😊
oh i like dat song its wikid now waiting for deepalis song