prashant tamang ????

Posted: 16 years ago
hey guys i just wanna know how is response for prashant in INDIA ... He is nepali and he has make proud of it .... thanks though he is not a trainer singer i think he has given the best......
i dont kno how he's still in...its gonna be a shame for sony if he wins...
he is going well.. 😊 n improving. he has got the most original voice..has been performing well..dunt know why ppl here hate him so much
Originally posted by ravi man sth

hey guys i just wanna know how is response for prashant in INDIA ... He is nepali and he has make proud of it .... thanks though he is not a trainer singer i think he has given the best......

Oh is he? You go to hell instead of ruining his chances. He is Indian by birth. He is Indian by his citizenship. He is Indian by his loyalty. He is an Indian sepoy. He gives his blood, sweat and tears for India and enjoys the rewards back from India. Just because he speaks Nepali, you can't claim him as your property. If you want Prashant win, please don't come back in this forum. Take it easy mate 😛
he never learned of singing... but he's o.k 😊
Originally posted by ravi man sth

HE HAS THE MOST ORIGINAL VOICE THERE
HE FIGHTS FOR HIS COUNTRY
HE IS DETERMINED TO WIN
HE IS CONFIDENT, HARD WORKING, HONEST AND DETERMINED TO WIN
THATS GOOD

PLS SUPPORT HIM
He is Indian by his citizenship. He is Indian by his loyalty. He is an Indian sepoy. He gives his blood, sweat and tears for India and enjoys the rewards back from India. Just because he speaks Nepali, you can't claim him as your property. If you want Prashant win, please don't come back in this forum. Take it easy mate 😊

Mr. Bond u caught the point 😊

I also speak SPANISH that does not mean Im SPANISH......

Hmmmm Indian or Spanish PRASHANT rocks 👏 Take it easy mate 😊

Originally posted by mr_bond

Oh is he? You go to hell instead of ruining his chances. He is Indian by birth. He is Indian by his citizenship. He is Indian by his loyalty. He is an Indian sepoy. He gives his blood, sweat and tears for India and enjoys the rewards back from India. Just because he speaks Nepali, you can't claim him as your property. If you want Prashant win, please don't come back in this forum. Take it easy mate 😛

Thanks Mr. Bond

Hey Jahluka!!!!can u mind ur words pls..Wat do u mean by Prashant is still there and if he wins than y sony would be shame..He is there beacuse he deserve it got tat and u dont haf any rite to say anythin bad about him..U guys r jus jealous dude..Play a game in a fair way got tat..Stop being jealous of him..Plssss
Originally posted by UNISH

Hey Jahluka!!!!can u mind ur words pls..Wat do u mean by Prashant is still there and if he wins than y sony would be shame..He is there beacuse he deserve it got tat and u dont haf any rite to say anythin bad about him..U guys r jus jealous dude..Play a game in a fair way got tat..Stop being jealous of him..Plssss

Yeah right!!😆