Dekh India Dekh

unfair unfair unfair

java205 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
I think its completely unfair. All jodri got two chance and they gpt only one chance. its also very hard to perform continue for 10 week. the other jodri got some break when they were in and out from the show. so its unfair. he should go to laughter show. i like great laughter show that better then circus.

i think this show is circus not a comedy show.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

donkey thumbnail

Originally posted by: java205

I think its completely unfair. All jodri got two chance and they gpt only one chance. its also very hard to perform continue for 10 week. the other jodri got some break when they were in and out from the show. so its unfair. he should go to laughter show. i like great laughter show that better then circus.

abt time he goes bak home..he was boring me to death..kameena.....manhooos...πŸ˜† learn new words for god's sake

jncblr thumbnail
I think looking at today's performances..it was a fair elimination. Other's were definetly better than them.
bushraw thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
this is just for my friend donkey

if he was boring u to death u could have chnaged the chanel i dont think anybody was forceing u watch the best comedian ever. And if what he did was not good then i suggest that u go and see a doctor about ur ears because he was the best the reason u hate him is becasue hes not from india and thats a whole other story so just becasue of that u shouldnt call him things or dise his comedy. im sure if he was indian u woulnt have said what u just did. U dont see other people call other comeinas manhoose or other names. So as a pakistani i owuld appriciate if u would not call him names and saying that thank God hes going back.And if u even did say it as a jock it was not a funy one.

SHAKEEL ROCKS    
hunny_tulip thumbnail

Originally posted by: bushraw

if he was boring u to death u could have chnaged the chanel i dont think anybody was forceing u watch the best comedian ever. And if what he did was not good then i suggest that u go and see a doctor about ur ears because he was the best the reason u hate him is becasue hes not from india and thats a whole other story so just becasue of that u shouldnt call him things or dise his comedy. im sure if he was indian u woulnt have said what u just did. U dont see other people call other comeinas manhoose or other names. So as a pakistani i owuld appriciate if u would not call him names and saying that thank God hes going back.And if u even did say it as a jock it was not a funy one.

SHAKEEL ROCKS    

i agree n the judges especially satish never said good things abt shakeel n if he according to him repeats then swapnil n ViP have always repeated but he always supports them n laughs for no reason for them .. i hate their performance n they shud change their way

Edited by hunny_tulip - 16 years ago
donkey thumbnail

Originally posted by: bushraw

SHAKEEL ROCKS    

awww he got kicked out because he was pakistani...my heart is breaking...I wish I could enjoy his third class jokes and his irritating punch lines mahoos this kameena that πŸ˜† 

I believe its other way around and you blindly support him cause he is your compatriot and you'd rather blame the Indian judges for his lousy peformance. 😳 I wonder wat wud u call me if I say  ketki and pratab faujdar sucked

I mean seriously ..even he realized his scripts sucked big time...and his repetitative perfomance could only take his so far...unless you think some indian stole his script backstage and blame it on us again 😭

and why would I change the channel I paid for it..its his job to entertain me..or he gets the boot like happened eventually..hhehhe..I hope you guys stop playin the victim now..self pity is not healthy 🀒 

last but not the least make sure noone farts around you guyz or u shakeel fans will die laughing πŸ˜†

naureen007 thumbnail
shakeel was doing stale comedy .. who ever is doing whatever we dont care but he has kammeeni manhoos maari   zaleel .. tujhey keeray parein .. teri maa yeh .. tera baap woh etc on his tongue all the time... this bazaroo language cannot be tolerated on tv on prime time when people want to enjoy comedy with there   kids and   elders.. by the way even bazaroo people dont use such bazaroo language any more..btw i am a pakistani    so dont take it negatively .. im from a family who used to take us to stage plays regularly in karachi at the peak of umar shareef   and moin akhters comic career .. never did we see such dirt   on there tongues nor am i ready to let my kids hear such foul language... i appreciate the judges to kick tillis butt so   that he may learn some manners and women respect once and for all
urooj thumbnail
Originally posted by: hunny_tulip

i agree n the judges especially satish never said good things abt shakeel n if he according to him repeats then swapnil n ViP have always repeated but he always supports them n laughs for no reason for them .. i hate their performance n they shud change their way

I agree with u both..It was unfair with them..Swapnil and vip just do mimicry and judges like that performance..They dont' know anything else..

Shakeel and urvashi are true winnersπŸ‘

urooj thumbnail

Originally posted by: naureen007

shakeel was doing stale comedy .. who ever is doing whatever we dont care but he has kammeeni manhoos maari   zaleel .. tujhey keeray parein .. teri maa yeh .. tera baap woh etc on his tongue all the time... this bazaroo language cannot be tolerated on tv on prime time when people want to enjoy comedy with there   kids and   elders.. by the way even bazaroo people dont use such bazaroo language any more..btw i am a pakistani    so dont take it negatively .. im from a family who used to take us to stage plays regularly in karachi at the peak of umar shareef   and moin akhters comic career .. never did we see such dirt   on there tongues nor am i ready to let my kids hear such foul language... i appreciate the judges to kick tillis butt so   that he may learn some manners and women respect once and for all

So u r trying to show that it's a family show..Have u seen the ali and kashif pragnet one's perfromance and also swapnil and vip used disgusting language by talking on rakhi sawant and karan johar and abt casting couch..U think that it should be shown in a family show..How funny..Shakeel's words are 1000 times better than this bed,kiss and casting couch thingy...

Kim_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: java205

I think it was his own decision to get eleminated he did not perform in the second round at all...😳