Posted: 16 years ago
Hey i have seen in a add shekhar suman saying abt bad performance of KULDEEP DUBEY in next friday..does ny body know abt dis...??
yes..yes..i saw it too...it was horrible 🤢 and scary.... i hope its just a joke 😭 😕
Yep.he is a gr8 performer yaar.it would b a joke.
I saw that too....

I am dying to know what it was
i'm wishing it's a joke cz out of all performers i thought he was the best one there ever was in all TGILCs but it doesn't look like a joke
i kno...wen i saw tht promo..it scared me soooo much...i jus hope nothin like tht had happened...

i hope shekhar is jus jokin
you guys scaring the crap out me...He is one of the strongest contestant of GILC-3....I hope it just a joke to take to TRP up.
yeah that is scary.
Has anyone in India seen the episode as yet?
based on the promo, maybe Kuldeep dube repeated same
jokes as before.
But I feel shekhar suman is going overboard here.
chill guys...shekhar suman did a small mazak with him....but yes his performance ws an extension to his previous one...

'ch-2 laughter ka andolan'..n he cracked some hilarious lines on sheksr n sidhhu....nad declared laughter as the fastly spreading disease!!

he ws nice n is very much in the show....but not like he ws earlier!!

i find him too cute though!!

Originally posted by liquidfantasy

chill guys...shekhar suman did a small mazak with him....but yes his performance ws an extension to his previous one...

'ch-2 laughter ka andolan'..n he cracked some hilarious lines on sheksr n sidhhu....nad declared laughter as the fastly spreading disease!!

he ws nice n is very much in the show....but not like he ws earlier!!

i find him too cute though!!

cool it was a small mazak on him or on us the viewers..cos for 1 week, the

promos were showing a big letdown from Kuldeep.

Thanks for letting us know, so now we can relax & watch the episode tonight here in US.