Article:Bad is Good-Sachin Shroff-Dhruv

anishma24 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

< name="selZoom" value="100" ="">
So finally it's been revealed that you're the vil- lain in Saat Phere.. Yup, the true colours of Abhi have been exposed. Earlier, Saloni was always supported by Manno Bhabhi (Abhi's mother). This time they're both at loggerheads, thanks to me. Were you aware that Abhi would turn negative while signing up for Saat Phere? Yes. It was a conscious decision to take up a negative character. I wanted to break away from the sweet image I had as Dhruv in Sindoor. I'm sure I can always come back to play- ing a positive guy. Which is exactly what you're doing as Gyan in Har Ghar Kuch Kehta Hai .. I know! I love the fact that I'm emoting two very contrasting characters at the same time. You're paired opposite Aanchal for the second time in Har Ghar.. It's a coincidence. She was opposite me in Sindoor as well. Is it because of your good chemistry? I really don't know. I generally share a good chemistry with all of my female leads. And what about your chemistry off screen? Oh, come on. We're just professionals who work on the same set. Are you taking up any other show ? I will, when Saat Phere moves away from my track. I'd love to do an anchor-based show. If you could change one thing about Saat Phere, it would be? I'd cut it down to Teen Phere. Nowadays peo- ple take only three pheras. QUICK TALK Something Gyan has that you don't Gyan has no gyan, while Sachin Shroff has a lot of gyan. Your sunsign Sagittarius. Basically, I'm a complete flirt. Your worst nightmare That I'm drowning in the middle of the sea and nobody's there to help me. One role you would die for Colin Farrell's in Phone Booth.

www.bodhtree.com

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sannu_726 thumbnail
thnx for the article..
👏 😃
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

i think sachin shared more chemistry with aashka than aanchal. but he looks cute with everyone!😳😳