Saathii Re-Saat Kadam Saat Janam

Regarding Saathi-re Forum VERY IMPORTANT

Angelic_J thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Shello🤗How is everyone doing today😃 

Listen up as this announcement is VERY important regarding Saathi-re forum😳 This announcement is being made to let everyone know Saathi-re forum is going to be Archived VERY soon as saathi-re is done😭 and not many people are active in this section If you guys have any questions/concerns regarding this matter please feel free to PM me(JK_5) anytime😳

Before saathi-re gets archived, I would like to say a bunch of Thanks to all the loyal saathi-re members who tried their level best to make Saathi-re active😳 Your hardwork has not gone un-noticed and we truly appreciate all your help😃 At this moment I would like to say a special thanx to poo_supi for updating saathi-re for us for a very long time🤗 Poo even though you're not with us today we still remember your hard work and dedication😳 Good luck with your new job😛 

Very special Thanx to the following members:

Zarna for being our videobie and providing us with such good quality videos😳

Desifairy1 and rishwithluv for being our backup updaters🤗

Chinnasri for giving us detailed updates for the last few days when I couldn't arrange for any updaters😳

and last but not least EkSapnoKiPari aka Supu for being such a good jhaadoo wali and a buddy🤗

I know I'm missing a lot of people who's names should be up here so PLEASE forgive me for that as I'm not tooooo familiar with the forum members😳 We love and appreciate each and every one of you🤗 See you guys around IF😉

Luv, JK😳

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Miss.Supriya thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 16 years ago
me in a hurry will read later n reply 😊
btw thnx for this post hun🤗