~* Rajeev Aamna Jodi FC *~ DON'S GANG - Page 2

Posted: 16 years ago

Welcome to the magical world of the most happening and Legendary jodi of tellywood..!!

❀️ Rajeev and Aamna ❀️

They came...... They conquered.....And now they are are ruling our hearts...!!!

One Is the King ,the Hearthrob of Tellyland so the other is Queen of Hearts and when the two of them came together they created history

Rajeev and Aamna's jodi is  the most happening jodi today. They have a huge fan following around the world... Their chemistry is brilliant on- screen, as well as off-screen πŸ˜‰β€¦. Such is their impact that people want them to be together as a couple in real life too 😳 As we all say ' Thodasa Pyar Hua hai, per ab bhi bahot hai baaki πŸ˜‰'

Rajeev and Aamna appeared for first time together in Balajii's '' Kahin To Hoga'' as Sujal and Kashish….

They created history in that serial, later they did a pakistani serial together called ''Sun Leyna'' after the huge success of their chemistry together….

They won the best jodi award as Sujal and Kashish in Kahin To Hoga in 2004 in ''Star Parivaar Awards 2004'' and in ''Indian Telly Awards 2004''….

They did some adds together, and appeared in many functions together....

They are the most talked jodi today….

Though Rajeev And Aamna are the best of friends off-screen but we all know therez much to their relationship...😳 πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

And if u too think the same than come and join in the DON'S GANG

Rajeev and Aamna's jodi fans are known as DON'S GANG in IF….

U can find the count of Rajeev and Aamna's jodi supporter off, and on-screen '' DON'S GANG'' in the link below:

1-      The first 100 members of DON'S GANG:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/444645

2-      The century members of DON'S GANG party, and the continue count:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/469657

Links for Fanclubs:

Rajeev and Aamna's jodi first FC-1:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/281232

Rajeev and Aamna's jodi Fanclub-2:

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/659596

So what are you waiting for????....

Come in, and join the magic world of the most romantic jodi ever Rajeev and Aamna 😳

Do use these siggies to promote our fanclub 😳

And as soon as u've entered into this beautiful world u've got to this....πŸ˜‰

Mail to sbs asking them to get out beautiful jodi together...

Mail them at:

[email protected]

Edited by starbellz_21 - 16 years ago
Oh wavvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv
congrats to all RAians!!!!!!
CHAK DE

WOWWWWWWWWW, wonderfull Faroo πŸ€— , congrats everybody for Rajeev and Aamna's FC 3 πŸ‘ πŸ˜ƒ 😳
I was about to request u to use this pic Faroo πŸ˜‰ β˜ΊοΈ 😳 ☺️

We jodi fans think same πŸ˜‰ 😳

Edited by farislove - 16 years ago
yes dii...we all think the same.. Aakhir yeh dil hai RAians.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Congrats to everyone...!! πŸ€—

Originally posted by starbellz_21

yes dii...we all think the same.. Aakhir yeh dil hai RAians.. πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† πŸ˜†
Congrats to everyone...!! πŸ€—

Haan 😳, Rajeev and Aamna's jodi is so special to all of us πŸ€— β˜ΊοΈ πŸ˜³ β˜ΊοΈ

Congrates for the 3rd RA FC count me in πŸ˜‰

Hi friends,

I just saw an article mentioned that Rajeev and Aamna are invited to Nikhil Arya engagment party, by the way even Ekta Kapoor is invited too....

It's in Poona....

Here is the article:

Nikhil Arya engaged

< content=08/18/2007 name=date>

Nikhil Arya is taking his select actor friends and Ekta Kapoor to Pune for his engagement party
Posted On Saturday, August 18, 2007

Kavita Shyam

Nikhil and Neha

For Nikhil Arya it's the happiest moment of his life. The actor is officially getting engaged to his lady love Neha Chabbria in Pune on 1 September. Nikhil has invited just a few of his select friends from the industry. It is a love-cum-arranged marriage for the couple and they had a secret ring ceremony only in the presence of family members in Tirupati on July 7.

His guest list includes Ekta Kapoor, Rajeev Khandelwal, Aamna Shariff, Boman Irani, Shabbir Ahluwalia, Sharad and Keerti Kelkar, Nivedita Basu, Sangeeta Ghosh, Kavita Kaushik, Karan Patel, Indraneil and Barkha Bisht from Mumbai.

The guest list includes Neha's close industrialist friends from Pune as well. He has arranged for accommodation and is hiring private cars to transport his buddies to Pune.

Close friend and designer, Asif Merchant, is going to dress Nikhil up in an informal suit designed, while his fiance will deck up in a gown which will be one of her own creations.

Says Nikhil, "I am taking a few select friends from Mumbai to Pune for my special day. I chose Pune as I have spent 25 years of my life out there and my family and closest buddies stay there. I invited all those who mean a lot to me. It's a lifetime occasion for me, so it better be special. It will be a blast and I want to make everyone feel at home and special on my special day.

Nikhil and Neha's families have known each other for the past 30 years but the couple met and fell in love only a-year-and-a-half back.

Link:

http://www.mumbaimirror.com/net/mmpaper.aspx?page=article&am p;am p;am p;sectid=12&contentid=20070818200708180259026099740cfec

Originally posted by kiran_sherry

Congrates for the 3rd RA FC count me in πŸ˜‰

Kiran dii, u r already in DON'S GANG, so u r already counted πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜³

wowwwwwwwwww
congratulationssss!!!!!
alll rajeev aamna jodi fans!!!
&&&
congo to me too!!😳i m also deir bigggest fan!!!!!πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ
really happy!!!
FC nO 3!!!!