Four

~ How well do you know your friend~

hey.bhaggu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago

Soo, I am hoping that you all are enjoying our Friendship Month soo far...Well but yaa i agree with you... It's jst the beginning😉😳 So wat are we waiting forr?? Let's start our 1st contest😃

As per the topic name...you all might have guessed what our first contest is😃 Yes, we will ask you about your friend some questions (which we already asked him/her before) with whom you entered into the Be A Friend Contest!😃

To make it more clear... Lemme tell you what we are doing here in details😃

First, Ysh(~Sirius*Ysh) will PM you the questions about yourself, which you have to answer by 23th August 2007... And the same questions will be PM-ed to your friend on 24th August 2007...but she has to tell all about you in it and not herself😉 by 4th September 2007😃 And then we will just see how well you know your friend😉 

But mind you... noo killing your frnds if he/she gets any answers wrong😆 It's just for fun😳 

If you still want to include your and your friend's name in the compy...then here is the link😃 Go ahead...we still would be accepting till 20th August...But u might lack time to PM about yourself...So i suggest you to submit as soon as possible😉😃

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/701184

Well tht's about it for Contest 1😃 Hope I was pretty clear with it😕 And looking forward for lots of blunders😆...so that i dont have to worry...coz i am sure i will be knowing zilch about loony😆 (My frnd partner...in this contest)

And Nitz

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Quirky thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
well who is my frnd partner in d contest??? 😭
Eloquent thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: sanaayuvi

well who is my frnd partner in d contest??? 😭

Hi, you yourself have to choose your partner. Select anyone of your friends and apply in the other topic!😳

Hoping to see loads of participation!
Quirky thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: xMarauderx

Hi, you yourself have to choose your partner. Select anyone of your friends and apply in the other topic!😳

Hoping to see loads of participation!

well ya thnx harshu !!!😉

Quirky thumbnail
well i still hav a prob every1 has a personal frnd out here....so any1 who is nt booked plz contact me!!!
thnx!! 😊
srishti bhutani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
gr8 idea will try to participate 😛
~Sirius*Ysh~ thumbnail
well harshu will PM the set of questions.. its a little more comlicated system to avoid cheating... bt ull get the hang of it 😃