Fan Fictions

KOI... MIL GAYA! Moved 2 America!!! - Page 2

Anoli thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago

Edited by Anoli - 18 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anoli thumbnail

INTRODUCTION

ANGAD KHANNA!!!
A boy who is 22 yearz old! He is smart, handsome, tall, sexy, talkative, kind, honest, sumtimes rude, sporty & friendly! HE IS KRIPA'S BOYFRIEND! A super big Rock star & Every1'shero!
 SNEHA!
A gal who is so friend, lovely, talkative, very mature & alwayz supportz her brother ANGAD! She can do anything for Angad! She is d younger sister of Angad!
RADZ
A gal in india-forumz! She is so sweet, cute, kind, honest, friendly & very proud of her self as she is Angad's sister! She loves her brother so much! She is d older sister of Angad!

ANGAD D BIG SUPER ROCK STAR HAS GOT 2 SISTERZ! RADZ IS OLDER DEN HIM & SNEHA IS YOUNGER DEN HIM! THERE IS SO MUCH LOVE BETWEEN ALL OF DEM!

PRITHIV BOSE!
A boy with lovely eyez! His eyez tell u all about his feelings! He is 21 yearz old! he is very cute, sexy, smart, clever, honest, kind, intelligent & poliet! He hatez d people who speak lies!
 EVEE!
A gal in india-forumz! She is 18 yearz old! She is clever, smart, kind, poliet, friendly & she is Prithiv's sister!
 ANOLI!
A gal in india-forums! She is 16 yearz old! she is so rude, very mean & she thinkz dat Kripa is a bad gal! She hatez Kripa but she loves her bro Prithiv! Anoli hates Kripa but she loves her sister NANNU!!! Anoli is d younger sister of Prithiv!

PRITHIV A DISCIPLINED BOY WHO LOVES SINGING & HELPING OTHERS! HE IS UNDER TRAINING CLASSES! PRITHIV HAS GOT 2 SISTERZ! EVEE WHO IS YONGER DEN PRITHIV AND ANOLI WHO IS D YOUNGETZ OF ALL! PRITHIV LOVES EVEE & ANOLI SO MUCH! THERE IS SO MUCH LOVE BETWEEN ALL OF DEM!

KRIPA SHARMA!
A gal wid a simple & cute smile! She's 20 yearz old! She's intelligent, clever, smart, stubborn, talkative, friendly, honest & kind! She thinks she is d most luckiest girl in the world! She lovez d people who speak liez!
 NANNU!
A gal who is in india-forumz! She is 20 yearz old! She is very smart, intelligent, clever, very popular in india-forumz, loves chatting, honest & very friendly!                    
 DIPTI!
A gal in india-forumz! She is 16 yearz old! She hates anoli because Anoli hatez Kripa! She is so helpful to people & very very active! She is clever, kind, honest, intelligent! She is Kripa's younger sister!

KRIPA, A BUBBLY GAL WHO IS DEEPLY IN LOVE WID ANGAD THE SUPER ROCK STAR! KRIPA IS A CHALLENING GAL & SHE LOVES ALL D PEOPLE AROUND HER! KRIPA HAS GOT 2 SISTERZ! NANNU WHO IS 2 MONTHS YOUNGER DEN KRIPA & DIPTI WHO IS YOUNGEST OF ALL! THIS THREE SISTER LOVES EACH OTHER SO MUCH DAT SOMETIMES DEY END UP FIGHTING! (NOT LIKE WWF)😆 

DIVYA!
A gal who is in india-forumz! She is 19 yearz old! She is so navy, cool, smart, friendly, innocent, clever & kind! she is in d music company & she teaches Prithiv how to sing! She is prithiv's friend & a teacher!

AYESHA!

A gal in india forumz! she is so cute, so nice, lovely, pretty, friendly, sweet & kind! She is Angad & Kripa's wel-wisher! She thinks dat deir "jodi" rocks d world!

NITICA!
A gal in india-forums! she is so clever & so cool dat every 1 loves her! she is very mature! her nature is so friendly & so she loves every 1 who is around her! Nitica is a great musician who playz Piano!!! She is very fond of Piano! Whenever der is Angad or Kripa's concert Nitica is alwayz der!

AAFREEN!
A gal in india-forumz! She is as cool as ice! She is a so good in playing drums! She is a gr8 player & Angad learnt from her! Angad still learnz about drums from her! Aafreen is a so expert & so she doesnt teach any 1!!! She only teaches Angad! Angad considerz as her Good Friend!

KAJ!
A gal in india-forumz! she is so sweet, so cool, kind, honest & every 1 loves her! She is an independent gal who is 20 years old! She is Angad's & Kripa's very big fan! She alwayz wishes best 4 Angad & Angad thinks she is d most sweetest fan eva!

ESHA! (KARAN)
A gal in india-forums! she is Karan's gf!!! she is so cute, cool , kind, honest & friendly! She is Divya & Nitica's best friend!

OUMA! (EIJAZ)
A gal in india-forumz! She is sweet, simple & cute! She is 19 yearz old & a very big fan of NITICA, ANGAD & PRITHIV! She thinks dat these people ROCK D WORLD!

THIS FAN-FICTION IS FOR ANGAD, PRITHIV & KRIPA! & SUM MEMBERZ OF INDIA-FORUMZ!

I HOPE U ALL DUN MIND!😊

SUM MORE PEOPLE WILL BE INTRODUCED AS THE STORY GETZ ON...!!!
GUYZ, PLZ DUN GET UPSET AS I WILL STILL INTRODUCE MORE PEOPLE FROM INDIA-FORUMZ, ONCE D STORY GETZ ITS TRACK!!!

I DIDNT INCLUDE D PARENTZ COZ I WANT IT TO BE AS A YOUNGER GENERATION! I MIGHT INCLUDE IF DEY R NEEDED BUT AT D MOMENT I DUN THINK I NEED THEM!

I DIDNT INCLUDE KAJ & KOMAL BECAUSE KRIPA IS DER IN D STORY!!! I WILL INCLUDE U LATER BUT NONE OF U WILL GET PRITHIV! I M SORRY ABOUT THAT!!!

I HOPE U ALL ENJOY IT!!!😃

TAKE CARE

Edited by Anoli - 18 years ago
Katishna thumbnail
well that is ok but Angad and Kripa were match made in heaven so this little fan-fic of yours is going down the drain because sweety in the end angad and Kripa will be together.
Anoli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Katishna

well that is ok but Angad and Kripa were match made in heaven so this little fan-fic of yours is going down the drain because sweety in the end angad and Kripa will be together.

First of all u can neva knw who kripa is going to be wid!!! it cud be Angad but not very sure!

secondly i didnt say dat angad is not going to be part of this fan-fic! he might be & cum at d middle or in d beggining!

thirdly, i dun think its going down d drain coz i m sure sum ppl will like my fan-fic!!!

U CANT JUST SAY DAT IF ANGAD IS NOT DER DEN D FAN-FIC IS DOWN!!!

Take Care

Anoli

xxx

Neelu.RoX thumbnail
plzzz contiue anoli!! it sounds really good!! i love fanfics! i dont care is it is with angad or kripa or kripa and pritvi!! love the names to 😆 very creative 😛
Anoli thumbnail

der u go guyz....

I HAVE ADDED ANGAD NOW!!!😃

I HOPE DAT NOW U ALL ENJOY IT!!!😛

Take Care

Anoli

xxx

Anoli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: dadhich

plzzz contiue anoli!! it sounds really good!! i love fanfics! i dont care is it is with angad or kripa or kripa and pritvi!! love the names to 😆 very creative 😛

aww so sweet of u!!!

thnx!!!

yee i knw but still i have added Angad so dat every 1 can enjoy it!!!

thnx 4 ur sweet wrdz!!!

Namez r from our KYPH & india-forumz!!!😛

Take Care

Anoli

xxx

Selina thumbnail
plz cont Anoli. Sound interesting so far.
JennyPenny thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 6
Hey,

Anoli, Catchy idea but am not gonna read much into it if A-K don't belong togather... 😛
Anoli thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Selina

plz cont Anoli. Sound interesting so far.

thnx! i will continue....

hope u too it sounds intresting till end!

Take Care

Anoli

xxx