KOI... MIL GAYA! Moved 2 America!!!

Posted: 18 years ago

Edited by Anoli - 18 years ago

INTRODUCTION

ANGAD KHANNA!!!
A boy who is 22 yearz old! He is smart, handsome, tall, sexy, talkative, kind, honest, sumtimes rude, sporty & friendly! HE IS KRIPA'S BOYFRIEND! A super big Rock star & Every1'shero!
 SNEHA!
A gal who is so friend, lovely, talkative, very mature & alwayz supportz her brother ANGAD! She can do anything for Angad! She is d younger sister of Angad!
RADZ
A gal in india-forumz! She is so sweet, cute, kind, honest, friendly & very proud of her self as she is Angad's sister! She loves her brother so much! She is d older sister of Angad!

ANGAD D BIG SUPER ROCK STAR HAS GOT 2 SISTERZ! RADZ IS OLDER DEN HIM & SNEHA IS YOUNGER DEN HIM! THERE IS SO MUCH LOVE BETWEEN ALL OF DEM!

PRITHIV BOSE!
A boy with lovely eyez! His eyez tell u all about his feelings! He is 21 yearz old! he is very cute, sexy, smart, clever, honest, kind, intelligent & poliet! He hatez d people who speak lies!
 EVEE!
A gal in india-forumz! She is 18 yearz old! She is clever, smart, kind, poliet, friendly & she is Prithiv's sister!
 ANOLI!
A gal in india-forums! She is 16 yearz old! she is so rude, very mean & she thinkz dat Kripa is a bad gal! She hatez Kripa but she loves her bro Prithiv! Anoli hates Kripa but she loves her sister NANNU!!! Anoli is d younger sister of Prithiv!

PRITHIV A DISCIPLINED BOY WHO LOVES SINGING & HELPING OTHERS! HE IS UNDER TRAINING CLASSES! PRITHIV HAS GOT 2 SISTERZ! EVEE WHO IS YONGER DEN PRITHIV AND ANOLI WHO IS D YOUNGETZ OF ALL! PRITHIV LOVES EVEE & ANOLI SO MUCH! THERE IS SO MUCH LOVE BETWEEN ALL OF DEM!

KRIPA SHARMA!
A gal wid a simple & cute smile! She's 20 yearz old! She's intelligent, clever, smart, stubborn, talkative, friendly, honest & kind! She thinks she is d most luckiest girl in the world! She lovez d people who speak liez!
 NANNU!
A gal who is in india-forumz! She is 20 yearz old! She is very smart, intelligent, clever, very popular in india-forumz, loves chatting, honest & very friendly!                    
 DIPTI!
A gal in india-forumz! She is 16 yearz old! She hates anoli because Anoli hatez Kripa! She is so helpful to people & very very active! She is clever, kind, honest, intelligent! She is Kripa's younger sister!

KRIPA, A BUBBLY GAL WHO IS DEEPLY IN LOVE WID ANGAD THE SUPER ROCK STAR! KRIPA IS A CHALLENING GAL & SHE LOVES ALL D PEOPLE AROUND HER! KRIPA HAS GOT 2 SISTERZ! NANNU WHO IS 2 MONTHS YOUNGER DEN KRIPA & DIPTI WHO IS YOUNGEST OF ALL! THIS THREE SISTER LOVES EACH OTHER SO MUCH DAT SOMETIMES DEY END UP FIGHTING! (NOT LIKE WWF)😆 

DIVYA!
A gal who is in india-forumz! She is 19 yearz old! She is so navy, cool, smart, friendly, innocent, clever & kind! she is in d music company & she teaches Prithiv how to sing! She is prithiv's friend & a teacher!

AYESHA!

A gal in india forumz! she is so cute, so nice, lovely, pretty, friendly, sweet & kind! She is Angad & Kripa's wel-wisher! She thinks dat deir "jodi" rocks d world!

NITICA!
A gal in india-forums! she is so clever & so cool dat every 1 loves her! she is very mature! her nature is so friendly & so she loves every 1 who is around her! Nitica is a great musician who playz Piano!!! She is very fond of Piano! Whenever der is Angad or Kripa's concert Nitica is alwayz der!

AAFREEN!
A gal in india-forumz! She is as cool as ice! She is a so good in playing drums! She is a gr8 player & Angad learnt from her! Angad still learnz about drums from her! Aafreen is a so expert & so she doesnt teach any 1!!! She only teaches Angad! Angad considerz as her Good Friend!

KAJ!
A gal in india-forumz! she is so sweet, so cool, kind, honest & every 1 loves her! She is an independent gal who is 20 years old! She is Angad's & Kripa's very big fan! She alwayz wishes best 4 Angad & Angad thinks she is d most sweetest fan eva!

ESHA! (KARAN)
A gal in india-forums! she is Karan's gf!!! she is so cute, cool , kind, honest & friendly! She is Divya & Nitica's best friend!

OUMA! (EIJAZ)
A gal in india-forumz! She is sweet, simple & cute! She is 19 yearz old & a very big fan of NITICA, ANGAD & PRITHIV! She thinks dat these people ROCK D WORLD!

THIS FAN-FICTION IS FOR ANGAD, PRITHIV & KRIPA! & SUM MEMBERZ OF INDIA-FORUMZ!

I HOPE U ALL DUN MIND!😊

SUM MORE PEOPLE WILL BE INTRODUCED AS THE STORY GETZ ON...!!!
GUYZ, PLZ DUN GET UPSET AS I WILL STILL INTRODUCE MORE PEOPLE FROM INDIA-FORUMZ, ONCE D STORY GETZ ITS TRACK!!!

I DIDNT INCLUDE D PARENTZ COZ I WANT IT TO BE AS A YOUNGER GENERATION! I MIGHT INCLUDE IF DEY R NEEDED BUT AT D MOMENT I DUN THINK I NEED THEM!

I DIDNT INCLUDE KAJ & KOMAL BECAUSE KRIPA IS DER IN D STORY!!! I WILL INCLUDE U LATER BUT NONE OF U WILL GET PRITHIV! I M SORRY ABOUT THAT!!!

I HOPE U ALL ENJOY IT!!!😃

TAKE CARE

Edited by Anoli - 18 years ago
well that is ok but Angad and Kripa were match made in heaven so this little fan-fic of yours is going down the drain because sweety in the end angad and Kripa will be together.
Originally posted by Katishna

well that is ok but Angad and Kripa were match made in heaven so this little fan-fic of yours is going down the drain because sweety in the end angad and Kripa will be together.

First of all u can neva knw who kripa is going to be wid!!! it cud be Angad but not very sure!

secondly i didnt say dat angad is not going to be part of this fan-fic! he might be & cum at d middle or in d beggining!

thirdly, i dun think its going down d drain coz i m sure sum ppl will like my fan-fic!!!

U CANT JUST SAY DAT IF ANGAD IS NOT DER DEN D FAN-FIC IS DOWN!!!

Take Care

Anoli

xxx

plzzz contiue anoli!! it sounds really good!! i love fanfics! i dont care is it is with angad or kripa or kripa and pritvi!! love the names to 😆 very creative 😛

der u go guyz....

I HAVE ADDED ANGAD NOW!!!😃

I HOPE DAT NOW U ALL ENJOY IT!!!😛

Take Care

Anoli

xxx

Originally posted by dadhich

plzzz contiue anoli!! it sounds really good!! i love fanfics! i dont care is it is with angad or kripa or kripa and pritvi!! love the names to 😆 very creative 😛

aww so sweet of u!!!

thnx!!!

yee i knw but still i have added Angad so dat every 1 can enjoy it!!!

thnx 4 ur sweet wrdz!!!

Namez r from our KYPH & india-forumz!!!😛

Take Care

Anoli

xxx

plz cont Anoli. Sound interesting so far.
Hey,

Anoli, Catchy idea but am not gonna read much into it if A-K don't belong togather... 😛
Originally posted by Selina

plz cont Anoli. Sound interesting so far.

thnx! i will continue....

hope u too it sounds intresting till end!

Take Care

Anoli

xxx