AmazingHuh thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 16 years ago

To upload siggies.. save the picture whichever u like..then open www.tinypic.com and u will get the option u upload the image.. select n upload the image.. once u r done the website will give u a code for forums n message board.. ( there will be 4 codes, use the one which tells code for forums n message board).... now copy the code n paste in ur signature box..

to access ur signature box, on the top u will see options like private messages, settings.. go to the settings n click edit profile.. there u will see all the options..

and abt the antakshari contest... if u have all the answers ready.. go to ur private messages and click new message... there u can type ATGCentries in the username space..and type ur answers in the message box..If u r still unclear feel free to ask any of us..

Thats alright Jaya.. this section is to help members with their q's.. so no worries n feel free to clear all ur doubts..😊

This content was originally posted by: spyrulzdworld

n how do u use those siggies????
n in d antakshari contest its written tht v hv to pm d answers to "atgcentries" wht is tht???
i knw i knw i ask a lot of questions plz dnt mind 😛

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

spyrulzdworld thumbnail

welll.........thnks once again

This content was originally posted by: *Sunita*

To upload siggies.. save the picture whichever u like..then open www.tinypic.com and u will get the option u upload the image.. select n upload the image.. once u r done the website will give u a code for forums n message board.. ( there will be 4 codes, use the one which tells code for forums n message board).... now copy the code n paste in ur signature box..

to access ur signature box, on the top u will see options like private messages, settings.. go to the settings n click edit profile.. there u will see all the options..

and abt the antakshari contest... if u have all the answers ready.. go to ur private messages and click new message... there u can type ATGCentries in the username space..and type ur answers in the message box..If u r still unclear feel free to ask any of us..

Thats alright Jaya.. this section is to help members with their q's.. so no worries n feel free to clear all ur doubts..😊

illuminated. thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Everyone helped so far! 😳 😃 😊
tukz_REmix thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
vere is d ritten update 4 20th sept????? 😕 😕 plzzzzz temme....i wanna no hu won dat week....i cudnt watch...plz temme
Ruhihutijufan thumbnail
hi can anyone tell me what happened to juhi and why rajeshwari came and what is this celebration episode about?
maryloiuse thumbnail
pls can some body send me pictures of naveen...of tht day wen he wore kurta ...and turban...plsssss......that is the thrd day of finals ...plzz...my email address is [email protected]
Athena thumbnail
Hi, the individual from VOI (contestant) is he Kunal Ganjawala's younger brother?