HayeSiyaapa thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Aashka Goradia gets glamorous
   By: Shaheen Parkar
   August 7, 2007

The Kkusum actress has seriously upped the glam ante

Back with a bang: Aashka Goradia
After the sudden end of Sinndoor, Aashka Goradia vamoosed.

The actress, best remembered for her role in Kkusum, completely disappeared from the television radar.

"It was intentional," says Aashka. "I wanted to take time off.

After Sinndoor, I decided to do things at my own pace and, more importantly, do things I always wanted to do."

Career focus

This included learning the guitar, enrolling for salsa classes as well as continuing with her weight loss plan. "Since the past year, I've shed a lot of weight and now I've become reed thin!" she says. Aashka has also set up a salon in Andheri along with hairstylist Javed Habib.

Now, she's back with a bang and ready for some work. "Now, I only want to concentrate on my career. Everything else can wait," she says.

Work in progress

For starters, Aashka is doing a cameo in Smriti Irani's Virrudh. "I have just started shooting for it. What's interesting is that it is an extremely glam role. For a change, I'm not in saris and kurtas but in minis!"

But what is in the pipeline is the big screen. "That's something I'm looking at very seriously. Work is in progress and once I have something to announce I will."

Credit/Souce: http://mid-day.com/hitlist/2007/august/161971.htm

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sannu_726 thumbnail
thnx for the article..
cant wait to see her again
DivyaD thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

It will be really great seeing Aashka in modern wear - they suit her and she looks stunning in them... thanks for the article! 😊

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Viruddh is a wicked show...glad to see Aashka back in action...she has done a variety...she's never stuck to sari type rolls...cos even in KTH she dressed modernly, in like really glamourous indian outfits...i think she'll look really pretty in Viruddh... 😳
~*Juhi*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Thnx for the article, she looks really pretty in the pic!
Sanjana4Rajeev thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
i know.... so excited 2 see her in virrudh! she looks so stunning in modern wear ..cant wait to see her with something different
jigglypuff726 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

ohhh.. she looks sexy in modern clothes. but i still feel she looks the best in saris!😳😳