CBS

Young and the Restless anyone?

preity*zinta thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Heeyy

I just recently started watching Young and the Restless adn I'm lovinnggg it! Though I just started I get kinda confused but I think i'm picking things up as I watch!!

Does anyone else watch it?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

preity*zinta thumbnail

oh awesome!! We can talk about the stuff going onn ..

Do you perfer Nick and Phyllis or Nick and Sharan? Do You feel bad for Jack?

Edited by preity*zinta - 16 years ago
gamla_ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I would like Nick and sharon togther and jack and phyllis are pathetic people who use other people and they deserve one another.

Originally posted by: preity*zinta

oh awesome!! We can talk about the stuff going onn ..

Do you perfer Nick and Phyllis or Nick and Sharan? Do You feel bad for Jack?

preity*zinta thumbnail
Hm .. well Sharan's kinda ticking me off lately .. she goes on this whole rant about telling the truth .. and what not .. but then she hides the fact she kissed Nick in that vault thingy that day .. and she then goes and tells Brad about it! Out of ALL the ppl she coulda talked too she told BRAD!
indiandoll89 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
ooo I love Y & R, and I know I'm totally late in this topic but still...it's my fav American show! 😉 😳
cherishlove thumbnail
I like Nick with Sharon.

I do not watch the show everyday, but my mom buys every soap opera magazine every week and she gives it to me to catch up.

In Soap opera digest magazine, Young and Restless is the #1 daytime show. It has been #1 for many years and it has not gone down.
preity*zinta thumbnail

oh yaya! More Y&R watchers woot

Alrighty so lets talk hehe

Ohh okay so Cane has like three girls all over him .. Lily, Heather and Amber .. Well it seems like he likes Heather and he's forgiven Amber ever since she's saved Katherine .. but who should he be with .. I still kinda sorta like the Cane and Amber pair

But now I'm starting to like Amber and Daniel together now ..

Oh and omg Poor Victoria .. I hope she'll wake up .. I don't want them to kill her

involment thumbnail
I like Nick with Sharon.
coolkitty_23 thumbnail
Swati, tell me the time when it airs on CBS..havent seen it yet..but from the discussion sounds interesting!!
preity*zinta thumbnail

Hey Su!

It airs from 12:30 to 1:30 on CBS :)