Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Aparna_BD thumbnail
Posted: 18 years ago
depends on how good a hindu you are !!!!!!!!!! LOL!!! 😈 😈 πŸ˜†
shriman thumbnail
Absolutely NOT... this is completely wrong!!!

The laws and scriptures of Hinduism dictate that one must not eat eggs, any type of meat and onion/garlic. However, the latter, one has passed on.

Beef = Cow

Cow is the most religious animal in our religon and is considered to be on of the mothers.

Would you eat your mother?

According to the Shiv Puran, there are five mothers:

1) Birth Mother
2) Dharti (Earth) Mother
3) Durga (Parvati)- The Cosmic World Mother
4) Saraswati (Wisdom/Education Goddess) - Mother of Education
5) Cow - The Food Giver (ie. milk), gives wishes for her children

Therefore, one must not eat cow. It is prohibited since the animal cow is the vehicle of Shri Krishna and Lord Shiv.

The animal cow contains all the gods/goddessess and is the epitome of our Hindu Relgion.

ONE MUST NEVER DEVOUR COWS.

God has created animals for our visual pleasure, not to eat it.

The holy scriptures (ie. Vedas, Puranas) say that one who kills a cow and/or eats a cow is subject to 1000 births and is not provided with the path of salvation.

Edited by shriman - 18 years ago
usachick821 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shriman

Absolutely NOT... this is completely wrong!!!

The laws and scriptures of Hinduism dictate that one must not eat eggs, any type of meat and onion/garlic. However, the latter, one has passed on.

Beef = Cow

Cow is the most religious animal in our religon and is considered to be on of the mothers.

Would you eat your mother?

According to the Shiv Puran, there are five mothers:

1) Birth Mother
2) Dharti (Earth) Mother
3) Durga (Parvati)- The Cosmic World Mother
4) Saraswati (Wisdom/Education Goddess) - Mother of Education
5) Cow - The Food Provider

Therefore, one must not eat cow. It is prohibited since the animal cow is the vehicle of Shri Krishna and Lord Shiv.

The animal cow contains all the gods/goddessess and is the epitome of our Hindu Relgion.

ONE MUST NEVER DEVOUR COWS.

God has created animals for our visual pleasure, not to eat it.

The holy scriptures (ie. Vedas, Puranas) say that one who kills a cow and/or eats a cow is subject to 1000 births and is not provided with the path of salvation.

funny that u said that the cow is the "food provider", if she was mean't to provide food, then why cant we eat her?

Aparna_BD thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: usachick821

funny that u said that the cow is the "food provider", if she was mean't to provide food, then why cant we eat her?

πŸ˜†

Shriman said " Would you eat your mother?" πŸ˜† A thought worth consideringπŸ€“πŸ˜ˆβ“   πŸ˜†

Edited by indygirl - 18 years ago
shriman thumbnail
this is for usachick.... girl... what I mean is that the mother cow is a food provider.... milk..... not herself.... please go into it and understand first otherwise... do not make such comments...
fatty1 thumbnail
okay now i get it! now i have one question. what will really happen to the life to a hindu if he or she eats hamburgers?
usachick821 thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: shriman

this is for usachick.... girl... what I mean is that the mother cow is a food provider.... milk..... not herself.... please go into it and understand first otherwise... do not make such comments...

i can make any type of comment i want shriman, i didnt mean to insult u, and i  believe that god has put animals on earth to respect AND eat. and by the way arent we stealing from the cow's daughter's and sons, because the cow produces milk only for their children, not for us. So arent we commiting a sin there too?

and u said that the cow was our mother, then would we enslave our mothers and make them work in the paddy fields just so that we could eat? would we make them haul heavy things that not even 20 men could lift, no matter what age our mother was?

Edited by usachick821 - 18 years ago
fatty1 thumbnail
okay now i am confused here! πŸ˜•
sai14 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Moderator's note: Please refrain from personally attacking each other and each other beliefs.