Kasamh Se (Kasam Se)

pls read my new ffs and reply+2 more new

davia389 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
as i have decided to stop the ff married to u when it reaches 150 pages and give a break to it... and continue later.. i have decided to write something new.. so pls reply which one i shd starts.. as i have many scripts in my mind.. i want u all to choose which one i shd continue... pls pm me after reading the ff's outline which one i shd start...or reply here

hope i am not going out of the rule of this board... as i just wanted the opinion..any chnages.. pls mods inform me or pm me to correct it...thnks..

1.in this f bani will be the boss and will be having lots of ego... and wil hate his employ jai and both will fight everywhere.. and as bani's dad like jai... she hates him as he alwayss take the name.. that what she thinks.. and it will lead to their wedding as bani will marry him to take revenge.. and divorce him later... (i know it look like common one but yet it has a different way of telling... jai will be good type in this one..bani will be more arrogant and so...)

2.naughty jai and bani-ff name

which will be thier naughtiness as they will always fight and are the naughty kids in thier house and they keep on fighting.. so thier parent will decide to get them married but they will run away from the wedding.. and soo pia and puskar will sit in the mandap and will happily get married.. but after they run away... situation makes them stay together and soon they will fall him love.. and will end up having four naugthy little kids like them.. (many would lke this concept but... still think..)

3.krishna..

this will a continuation of the ks storyline where it takes place after pi and puskar get married in wm.... that too in front of his eyes.. and soon. the leap hapen and bai having 3 kids...  bani living alone with ehr kids far away from jai...

4.pyar pyar hai

This story about jai and bani,both starts to hate each other.but in a moment bani falls in love with him and even starts to like his hatred.. they get married due to their parents pressure as once jai tries to force bani in the office.and then saved by uday walia and he forces jai to marry for his misbehave with her… thinking he had forced her.. and slept with her. So he decides that jai wil get married to her as per to save bani's life and her respect.. circumstance make them get married as follows.and

Jai marries bani to take revenge but bani falls in love with him for what he was and for his hatred… she did not know why???????as she started to love him although nowing him that he hatred her.. and she decides to go away from his life for his happiness and once fate brings them back to face each other as a boss and a employ and once jai make bani get pregnant by sleeping with her (.after their divorce bani leaves) as both were in the sense but depressed and bani was in so much love that she forgets everything and let him touch her as he was now her x husband but.. at first jai ask her to abort but later when he finds that she loves him and what she left him because she wanted his happiness he accepts the child and her.but he did not know what was the true feelings he had for bani ,he thought he loved someone not her and said to her that he will take the responsibility as a father but not as a husband.yet bani accepts him and both starts to live under same roof.and he starts to get close to her.surrounded people starts talk ill of them and especially bani .and he decides to get married to her to protect her and their child.and a repect comes over bani as she stood by him in all his decision..

In this bani is a head weighted girl who wants her husband to hear only her words and she even wants her huband to polish her nails and who gets married and leaves his house and comes with her and lives with her…jai was a son of business tycoon but he was too good and was also naughty  and he  then one day meets bani while going in his bike and feels in love with her at first sight and decides to get married to her.. varna nahi… and then he says this too his friend puskar and in his home he also gets a proposal and he mkes a plan knowing the girl was none other than  bani knowing how she was and plays game and get married to her and when she comes to know the truth it was late as she was pregnant…. And then she wants to abort it but he stops her somehow stops her and she then apply for divorce and then he agrees to give her divorce if she gives birth to his baby and she accepts  and comes to stay in his home….

Apna prem

This story starts when massi enters and bani comes back to walia mansion and after that party.jai gets drunken lots and goes out taking his car. And he gets in to an accident..then everyone was in hospital jai was in ot.the doc comes out. He informs that jai has been saved but yet he has lost lots of blood and is weak now.he also informs that he may loose his memory may be partially or fully..few min later..

this story will be like soon bani and jai will come close as the result she will get pregnant as both will be love with eachother but destiny plans something else and jai get his memory back and forgets all that he loves bani and refuse to acpet the child as jig plays her game..and make him believe it was not his child.. so bani leaves.. and gives birth to his child and soon after some yrs.. he meets bani and sees the child.. and hates her but she was not able to forget feeling for him.. but never says it out... but soon she discovers that jai was her oss and  he was fully in revenge mood and stats to tortue her.. btu soon she finds out that prem was suffering from cancer.... this shatters her... what will happen will jai ever find that it his child.. and will he be save him.. will jig get exposed..???????as she dint know that the blood cancer was a dram created by pia and ouskar to bring out the truth..

Actually this story is like when pia tries to escape and bani stops her and after that she give a lecture to pia,wht happen ki in next the marriage the cover of  the groom is open and bani is shocked to see puskar,jai walia comes from behind and says he heard everything in the last nite and he does want to separate two loving paerson and so he decided pia to get married to puskar and pp and get married..bani is happy now and her respect for jai gets increased and she starts to like him as a true gentleman.. few days later jai leaves for Australia in name of business as he did not want to see pia's face and tries to forget her.bani has felt it as he was trying to avoid situation she can fell for him as she has also passed through the same situation .. few months passes away and once bani and jai go to mt.abu for a project but in a drunken state both get close bani was also drugged by some one and both end up together.bani leaves from there immediately as jai did not know what happen before night. As she did not want him to feel guilt.when they return ,fews days later she finds out she is pregnant with his child and decides to leave from there as she does not wants to spoil his image or did not want to feel guilty for his done.as she did not want him to give pain ny telling the truth.so she moves after rano's marriage to sahil and begins a new life in nanital and she gives birth to a baby boy and name it pratham.2 yrs pass away,destiny again play by bringing bani and jai in front of each other.jai get close to bani's child without knowing that he his child.bani and jai started to be friends and slowly feelings inside them starts to devlope and falls in love but get afraid of each other reactions.and stops from saying but loved each other company.massi comes there.she was able to see the love in both their eyes ,but she did know bani was having who's kid.but yet decides to get them along.. and she also get along well with the kid and whenever she mentions the kid behaviour is like jai bani get a fear in her eyes.. thinking what will happen when the truth will come out?/ as she only knws the truth.massi plays a drama and make them get married they have still not confess their love… once pratham gets an accident and ,the doc says as he was having blood cancer and he can be saved by his younger sibling… jai was not there that time.and bani in a moment confesses the truth to masssi .on massi asking she tells the whole truth.now what will happen when jw comes to know th truth?????????

Hak the right

This story is all about a unborn's baby right for whom her mother fight with the baby's father. jw is a big flirt and pampered by the whole house. He was carefree.his father uday walia was a business tycoon .bani was a sweet innocent girl .she also falls in the charm of jw and she gets pregnant .then she fights for her rights of her unborn baby…

he was her boss and she was his pz.. her boss kid yani his kid's wish made them to get married ...although they were not ready to get married to each other..

Mummy papa aur jia

A small kid next day going to be three .it was a chritmas before day.she was praying to santa clause in her kiddish lang.santa claus pls meri papa ko chritmas aur meri birthday gift  banakar bejdo  pls.. sab ki hai meri nahi… mamma kaha  tumse kuch bhi mangoongi tum dekoo ..to dekoogi na.. agar devogi mein appko 3 chocolate doongi.. and  someo one from back calls jia beta come it time to sleep and picks her from the hall  and she was sitting near the window .they were in shimla.. and she takes away her little daughter and places in the bed and says soo javoo and she too sleep next too her..

(this is story when jai says mein abh tumein divorce dene chatha hoon bani and soon he gives divorce after massi leaves  and she comes to shimla and gives birth to jia …and she becomes her life.. rano was aworking in Australia now.. no one knows who daughter she is and only bani knows..)next day morning the bell rings and jia runs tinking  santaclaus must have send the hr gift and open to see jai standing there…. What will happen now.. will jai ever know who jia is.. what is the truth????

hope u all will read and reply... the ffr will be given the more replies.. will be my next ff.. hope to get goood answers..

11.rose

Rose

this storyline is like jw will love bani from childhood but pretend to hate and will always tease her.. and soo she will hate him from the beggining.. as they were family friends and soon something goes wrong and their friendship reaks away.. (thier's fathers)soon after many yr.. kids grow up and soon by an accident they will become friends alover again.. and hence.. as due to jw's love feeling knowing by his father will become ready to forgive bani and her father as he loves jw a lot.. and soon somehow.. they get married although bani doesnt want to.... but yet.. she will marry jai to save her family.. and will hate him.. .. soon after marriage she make soo many pllan and plays with him.. he still eb stubborn.. but one day she finds him with ehr own sister pia... (relax as ur thinking nothing will happen as he loves only bani)which will make her get  angry more.. and revengefull fight with him..   will make him meet with accident after that fight.. and soon she will know his value. kyunki after that bani will leave jaii soon thinking he doesnt love her nor she deserve her.. and a small leapp..(ekta kiii style mein..) then jb will meet.. will love happen and will the rose blossom?????? mean the love rose..

as the situtation will be different as bani will be kids teacher..

Bani was coming out of the room on seeing jai she sayss aab meri shaadi hojayenge aur tum kuch bhi nahi .. u cant do anything mr jai walia.. .bani was in dulhan dress and today was her wedding and she has challenged jai that she will marry the person who she loves and he wont able to marry her as she know how she hates this man … he was in love it her but doesn't show it out and pretend to be like he hates her lot and want to take revenge by marrying her.. but the truth was something else.. he was in soo much in love with her from his small age but she always hated him…. Thinking he is soo mean..but in reality something was there between them but both did not know what it was.. ..which the time will give answer ..for them back to the story where jai smiles and sayss  bani abhi abhi waqt hai.. waqt kahan hai tumhare paas .. now after I go down I will get married to some one infront of ur eyes destroying ur  wish of marrying me.. he smiles and sayss uthna waqt mereliye kafi hai banii as u don't know anything can happen withn few mins as u don't know what destiny has stored for u…. go bani let see what happens.. both gives a challenging smiles  and she goes down and was made to sit in the mandap and he comes down.. .. and stands near his dad…

And then the tituals were going on.. but then suddenly the dulha gets up saying mein ye shaadi nahi karsaktha.. . bani father ask kyun ????? ye kya keh rahi ho????.. mein sach keraha hoon.. I cant marry this girl who is characterless.. what ye tum kaise baart kar rahe ho??? Haan aapko yakken nahi hota haina muje bhi nahi hua jab meine tasveeron ko deka taking from the pockets and show it to them.. in which jai and bani was hugging and kissing as in the pic the man face was not clearly visible..  and he also says that I yet did not believe until I saw it today when I went up for something where she was  talking to the same person… and she said I love  and she is marry me just because to save her father's business and she will get me divorce from me and take all my property… and that why I waited till this time so that I can bring out the truth in front of others…. I couldn't imagine bani did this to me……. And I ccant marry her.. bani tries say it was not her and tries to defend herself.. b ut noo no one was ready to hear her.. jai was happy on other side as it was all his plan.. he only made the dulha come up.. and the dulhan face was not seen to him as he saw only bani and soon she leaft and someother person took place  in the dulhan dress and talked in her voice….

Bani cries and slowly sees jai smiling for his victory.. and bani relaise his plan ..was this…and not only that the dulha says also bani was cheating on him as he also received her pregnancy test and abortion papers showing them as the proof….. and shows many thing and accuses bani  for many things which she did not do.. and says mein ye shaadi nahi karsakthi and leaves…. All the person leaves and bani;'s father falls down while shouting on bani and gets heart attack……… soon he was taken to hospital and admitted there.. there jai father says he believes bani and he is willing to make bani as his dauther-in-law by marrying her to jai..  all others out were shouting towards bani.. btu jai handless it.. and she shouts at him.. this stry i think i hvae double posted it.. sorry i will write a new one and paste her..

12.suddenly the idea which was in mind for long time remebered back.. that the storyline where the jp wedding takes place withought pia running with puskar and all will be happy but puskar was immersed in the drinking(i know jootas and belan are be taken but pls.. lyunki jp wedding will end soon..and jb will get married )..after the wedding the bidai take place and pia enter as walia's bahu .in the night pia ask jai that she needs time as everything happened quickly ..and he accepts it.. btu soon bani and puskar friendship starts to grow.. and this makes pia get jealoius more and starts to hate it and tries to seduce puskar.. but soon bani and puskar enegagement happen.. pia announces her pregnancy before the engagement.. and soon she announces her miscarriage too and jig is balmed for all and gets kicked out by jai..   and then when the wedding was aboutt to take place of bp puskar dies in the accident.. and itr shatters bani.. and pia fills against bani in puskar's mom ear pretending to be good and allso create infront of her that jai treats her badly.. so and soo.. and soon puskar mom also think bani as malhoos and break all the ties... but bani discovedrs her pregnancy and pusky mom refuses to accept it saying it is some others kids and also accuses that jb having affair.. and soon pia plays fake dieing drama saying she has tumor.. and gets promises from jb to get married and forces them and get married all maltipulating massi and others.. and soon puskar returns and he also refuses to accpet the kid and says it is not his.. and pia plays game saying it was all jb plan and gains sympathy from puskar.. and soon jig finds the truth that it was all pia's drama... what will happen now..jig also discovers a shocking secret that that the bay bani having inn her womb is none other 's but her ....keep guessing to know it i need to start this ff if u all like it..

davia

Edited by davia389 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Twinkle20 thumbnail
Hey Davia, wow, you've got a mind of a star! 😛 So many ideas...and yet I can't think of any! 😆 Anyways, Naughty Jai and Bani...Pyar Pyar Hai and then Mummy, Papa aur Jia...😛 They sound very unique...😉Edited by Twinkle20 - 16 years ago
swatinarang thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
davia dear difficult to choose, all are equally good, so whichever u are more comfortable with and can update asap 😉 and daily too please start that one.

swati
angelrockz thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
tooooooo many to choose..........there are all good.............i really like number 7 😊
davia389 thumbnail
soo i got one different reply..
davia
sonu4ever thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Wowow Davia all are amazing storylines, i love the 4, 7 , 9 and 10 . Now it's really difficult for me to choose between them , i'll go for teh 4th one 😉
patooki thumbnail
davia all of them are good stories.
start all of them one by one 😃
first start NO.1 finish it then No.2 and so on 😛
ridizzz thumbnail
Hi Davia
it is very difficult to choose all are good and interesting...I really like 2,3,4,7,10 oh it is hard to chose one...but will go for 7
ruma thumbnail
hi davia, all the storylines are good... its really hard to choose.. i like no 2 and 7
nishiraju thumbnail
hi.....i liked no.2 more but all r good