Indian Idol 6

Prashant Tamang - Page 2

trueandlovely thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Indian Idol is all drama panti now! What the hell was all that court - judge scene for?? Parleen's nose and all that bull crap! Totally unnecessary. They are singers, not bloody actors.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hunny_tulip thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: trueandlovely

Indian Idol is all drama panti now! What the hell was all that court - judge scene for?? Parleen's nose and all that bull crap! Totally unnecessary. They are singers, not bloody actors.

i agree

Yahoo2 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: trueandlovely

😆
pc84 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: joshi23

Again Sony is maing a mountain out of a molehill to bring Prashant down..

It was made in a humorous sense and he himself is a nepali so how can he degrade himself?? If anyones to blame its SONY for fixing that drama in the first place.

i think that alot of people found it offensive because prashant sang the song he  an accent and it was done in a very satire way!! and him being a nepelean might be even more offensive.. it was as if he was making fun of his culture and customs!!

and that might be very problematic to some people!!

personally i found his act funny and nice!! dont know why so many people were objecting!!!

luv to all pri