Users

Frequent Posters

Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Chak de Phatter 😳

Next: Srk in Kank
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Reema, thanks u for opening part 16, and inculding awesome game and the contest πŸ‘
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
No deal with Walt Disney: SRK

Harshita Kohli Thursday, July 26, 2007

Speaking at the launch of Compaq's latest range of computers, Shah Rukh Khan has denied having any meeting with Walt Disney. Earlier this month there were reports of Walt Disney Pictures looking to invest close to 30 million dollars in Khan's production company Red Chillies Entertainment. However, Khan said that the reports were false and he hadn't had any such meetings.

"I have not met with anyone from Walt Disney. The only thing I know about Disney are their cartoons and I love watching them," said Khan. However, this is not the first time that Khan's Red Chillies has been associated with foreign investors. It is believed that Sony Pictures and Rupert Murdoch's parent company are equally interested in building a partnership with King Khan.

Khan added that he was hoping to take his Red Chillies to another level of production in the country. He spoke about setting a full fledged VFX unit that would provide cutting edge cinema to the industry. "We are in the midst of expanding the unit. We hope to provide some of the best technology possible," says Khan, "I have great editors in my company and with the kind of technological progress India is making it's only a matter of time before we will be leading the pack."

Discussing the progress made by India in the recent past, Khan said he often understood the need for youngsters today to step out into the world and experience the other life. "Like I showed in my movie Swades, we all want to go out and see what there is…. I don't think anyone should have anything against that because I have travelled the world over and come to one conclusion – no matter where you are from... no matter what your citizenship, one thing is common in all of us… in life irrespective of the progress we make, wherever we are, all of us want to return home and give back to the nation."

"It's no wonder that with all the progress we are making, India is considered to be a booming economy," concludes the patriotic Khan.

http://news.indya.com/newsDetails.aspx?xfile=2007/July/News_ 20070726_261
srklicious thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
chak de phatte

next

shahrukh's acting in darr 😳
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
The secret of Shah Rukh Khan's boundless energy

26th July 2007 09.01 IST
By Agencies

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan makes it a point to keep his energy levels very high in front of the camera.

According to sources prior to a shot The King Khan often stands in front of a mirror and looks at himself for ten minutes in order to re-energise himself.

During these ten minutes SRK refuses to be interrupted by even his personal staff and just takes in the silence and positive energy around him.

So this seems to be the secret of SRK's boundless energy.

Meanwhile, SRK is finally going the Salman Khan way and is ready to go bare-chested before the camera.

SRK will soon be removing his shirt and will do a bare body item song called 'Darde Disco' for Farah Khan 's Om Shanti Om .

The King Khan is still to shoot the song and will supposedly do so in August.

SRK has been working out regularly and building a lean and fit body to look good in his first bare body act.
Reema_J thumbnail
Hey all... congrats on part 16! 😳 And... you're welcome to all those who thanked me! It was my pleasure (sorry for taking so long)! 😳

Thanks for the articles! πŸ˜›

Hope ya'll liked the contest and will participate and yeah... let's carry that game on!

Also, don't forget about the DOTW! πŸ˜‰

Game:

SRK in KANK (and Darr)?! *Just edited*

DOUBLE Chak de Phatte!

Next: SRK in the new ICICI commercial?! πŸ˜‰

Edited by Reema_J - 16 years ago
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Chak de phatte 😳

Next: Srk look in Chak de India 😳 Edited by Fashion_2005 - 16 years ago
srklicious thumbnail
hoooooo my good i will sayy Chak de Phatte 😳 the commercial is awsome and as always shahrukh looks soo hot 😳
srklicious thumbnail
chak de pahtee 😳 love his looks

next shahrukh in devdas