*~Mamta~* Creations - Check For Updates! - Page 17

Posted: 16 years ago
^^really?? divyanka's b'day is on 14th dec..cool

^ yep sneha. divyanka's bdae is indeed on 14 dec, anand's is on 15th december and mine is on 30 december! hehe.. i tell you it's fate!😃😆😆

^^seriously fate..soo BMTD forum..all zoroo shoro se taiyaari? please forgive my terrible hindi..i am trying to learn it properly..

^ not really yaar. i don't know what the dev team in dulhann has planned but i was thinking of something really cool.😃

why not we have an inter-forum birthday bash? after all, anand's bdae is only a day after divyanka's. we can ask the bmtd members to send in bdae messages for anand & we at the mamta forum can send in bdae messages for divyanka. we can also have big bdae bashes. it'll be joint celebrations & i can guarantee you, lots of people will take part in it.😃😛

nishu, do you like the idea? if you do, pm me & i'll talk to ammmu immediately.😊

how abou the rest of you? sneha, juhi, sania?😛

^^i think its an amazing idea..well we'll find out from the rest too..yea leena di i am sure lots and lots of people will participate..!!! 😊 ok di gtg now..byeeeee

here are some AnDi bdae siggies i asked my friends to make.😛

do comment & feel free to use them!😃

these are made by misha.😛

this siggie below was made by laiba. it's my personal favourite.😳😳

^^reealllyyy nice work by your frnds leena di!!! 👏 👏

Awesome creations indeed will use it btw jaggu even i got made one siggy for andy thru misha so..we have 2 siggies from her 😆 😆

Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago