Pak Actors in TV Actors Index- Help out!

Posted: 16 years ago

Hi there everyone!😃

Most of you probably know about the TV ACTORS INDEX. If you don't, it's at the top (under the newsroom tab).😊 Anyways, let's get to the point! We are now going to be adding Pakistani Actors/Actresses to it!!! Isn't that exciting?!?!?!😛

Now, we need your help before doing anything. We need a few members who can write (very short) profiles of famous Pak TV celebs.😉 Please look at this as a profile for size (Yours should be NO LONGER than this):
http://www.india-forums.com/tv_actor.asp?id=138 .

This is a perfect example for the content and the size:
http://www.india-forums.com/tv_actor.asp?id=38 .

Some famous Pak actors include:

-Sara Chaudhry
-Humayun Saaed
-Saadia Imam
-Imran Abbas
-Aamna Haq
-Sonia Khan
-Maria Wasti
-Fahad Mustafa
-Resham
-And many more.... I'm sure you can think of more and feel free to post info about them, it'll be appriciated!😃

Here are a few things you should include in the profile:

*Flimography: Details about the character(Name and the character they play) detail they have done, even one liner and short intro is enough. (please put this seperately, not in your profile discription)

*Some short intro about them: Their Previous Assignments.Some of their personal details if you have them. Also provide their date of birth if possible

*(Optional) A picture of them, if possible 100x100 pixels, if u find bigger pics no problem just post it we will resize and add them there. (If you can't find any pic of them, no worries! I'll find it and put it in for you...)

Please post all your info in this thread.😳 If you have any more questions, post them here too and I'll answer!😃

*Also, please tell (in your post) the actors you'll be doing before putting info about them so we don't have 2 members doing one person...😊

Thanks so much!😳

I-F Dev. Team

Edited by natasshafan - 16 years ago
I'll do Humayun Saaed and Imran Abbas for now! I'm not too sure though, lemme look if I can find some info on them!! Great idea though!!
i want to do reema but shes not in da list 😕

Originally posted by cutestar

i want to do reema but shes not in da list 😕

If she's done any T.V serials, feel free 2 do her!😃

Reema did do a Geo TV serial so she can be added in.

Even Saima is doing a TV serial.
of wow tht will be gr8
can we send profiles of singers like ali zafar n atif
or any vjz 😛

Originally posted by wini

of wow tht will be gr8
can we send profiles of singers like ali zafar n atif
or any vjz 😛

Sorry..no singers!😳

But u can do popular hosts...😃

for the above list i will write the profile for aminah haq......ok 😃
Who would know better know about IMRAN ABBAS [MY immi] then me.......us k baray mei info chahiye tou then contact me 😉