Celebrity Fan Clubs

PLEASE CLOSE! (New part open...) - Page 5

Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
A Khan-dani fan

Shah Rukh Khan's son Aryan is an ardent Salman Khan fan. He often emulates Sallu Uncle by removing his shirt and flexing his imaginary muscles

SANDIPAN DALAL

Shah Rukh Khan's nine-year-old son Aryan is a devoted Salman Khan fan. After having idolised Hrithik Roshan for years, Aryan has just woken up to Sallu's muscle flexing and shirtless ways.

If sources are to be believed, Aryan even wants to hit the gym to acquire washboard abs like Salman. The celebrity kid watched a few films starring Salman during his vacation and has been asking for more ever since. Says a source close to Shah Rukh, "Aryan is extremely fond of Salman. He is literally worshipping Salman these days."

Whenever daddy Shah Rukh is at home, a playful Aryan pulls out his shirt and proudly declares, "Don't I look like Salman, daddy?"

In several interviews in the past, Khan has admitted that his kids idolise Hrithik Roshan. However, Aryan has just moved on to Salman, and he has already voiced out his choice to Shah Rukh's close friends. An actor, on condition of anonymity, says, "Shah Rukh and I had a great laugh the other day. Aryan simply adores Salman and wants to be like him. Salman is very popular among all celebrity kids including his own nephews Arhaan (Arbaaz Khan's son) and Nirvaan (Sohail Khan's son)."

More recently, on a long flight to London a playful Aryan was seen exploring adjacent vacant seats and loitering at the aisle. Finally a purser asked him to go back to mommy Gauri and remain in his seat. At which Aryan suddenly rolled up his sleeves, flexed his muscles and said, "But I look like Salman Khan!"

Later he kept calling for the flight attendant and demanded toffees. According to an eyewitness, "Aryan is a super-active kid and he didn't like it when he was asked to sit still. He did tell the flight attendant that he resembles Salman Khan and kept asking for toffees."

Source: Epaper, Mumbai Mirror

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Sexy Rocking Khan

Khantastic times are here again with Shah Rukh Khan back in the city after holidaying with his family in London. And he's looking sexier than ever (if that's possible!) . He's 'hair' , there and everywhere! Badshah Khan's new longhaired look is the talk of the town, not to mention the lean, super-sculpted bod, but then again, when it's Shah Rukh, everything about him is newsworthy isn't it? His smooth tresses are definitely very becoming , adding to his sex appeal and charm. Dilshad Pastakia, his hairstylist, was in a way responsible for the cool pony-tailed look SRK had sported for a while. He reportedly went on record and said that since Dilshad was on maternity leave with her first born Dalai, he had no choice but to wait till she could cut his hair. That's loyalist Khan for you. She's the lucky lady who gets to run her hands through his smooth, dark hair.

"SRK's long hair currently is not really a look as such. But when it's SRK, I guess it becomes a 'look' . He's just growing it out and it's not for any particular film. When he had the ponytail earlier, he looked fab in it! I don't understand why people think he doesn't change his hairstyle, because he does. He doesn't need to do radical stuff like go blond to look different. He's Shah Rukh Khan! Even the smallest change makes a huge difference and becomes the talk of the town, rather world I should say, because his persona is so powerful. I think long hair suits him as much as any of his other looks have. Everyone's gonna want their hair the SRK way now," says scissor-happy Dilshad.

SRK is clearly and undoubtedly a 'cut' above the rest! Other than creating a different look for himself off screen, SRK's also creating a point of difference in his films. His next release, Chak De , sees him in a new avtar - not the romancing SRK we have seen of late, but a driven and passionate coach of a girls' hockey team. Chak De is releasing in August, just around Independence Day patriotic fervour at its best - the SRK way.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com
Fashion_2005 thumbnail
'Lock' kiya jaaye!

Monday, July 16, 2007 23:13 IST

Viewers give their opinion on Shah Rukh Khan's 'long-haired' look

YOU SAY...

Everything that Shah Rukh does becomes a style statement. I think he looks pretty cool in the new avatar. As for people, who don't agree, I think they will just get used to it.

—Pooja Makhija, homemaker

No matter how stylish you are, you do end up making mistakes. This is just one of them. His experiment has gone completely wrong and has backfired. I won't be surprised if this style doesn't stay with him for long.

—Aarti Narang, student

His new hair style is awful. I am sure this is not what he has planned. I think the experiment has just gone wrong and it can't be re-worked. That's the reason he is still going around with that weird look.

—Aditya Kandala, management trainee

I agree the style doesn't look that nice. I feel it will take people some time to accept it. At the end of the day it's Shah Rukh Khan. Having said that, I think even King Khan is allowed to make mistakes.

—Anisha Raj, student

His new style looks terrible. It looks as though he has gone back in time. One cannot make out at once if he has lost weight, but the hair style definitely looks dreadful.

—Mohit Motwani, social activist

Whenever, a person tries anything different, it's not always appreciated. I personally, don't like the new style. But it's perfectly his call. You never know, it might just be for a new role.

—Pratik Kabali, student

WE SAY

Sure, it's a hair-raising issue—a little difficult to accept SRK in the flowing tresses. But for all you know, it could be a precursor to a new cut. However, the best look that SRK has sported in recent times is the clean swept hair offset with a stubble for 'Chak De India'. The Khan's never looked so intensely handsome before!

http://www.dnaindia.com/report.asp?NewsID=1110235
preetysadia thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Hey everyone congrates for part 15 🥳

sorry I am late but you guyz are so fast man already on page 12 anyway awsome pics Sabi dii 😳

and thanx for the new promo it is awsome 👏
preetysadia thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: fizzwizz

ok guyz this is something fun match yourself with shahrukh khan

here's the link

http://www.celebmatch.com/birthdayform_833_Shahrukh_Khan.php

my results

physical     7%
emotional     90%
intellectual     93%
total     63%

would love to see your results

Hey Farry thnx for this man anyways here are my results

physical 20%
emotional 62%
intellectual 58%
total 47%
preetysadia thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Fashion_2005

Shah Rukh Khan's cameo in 'Hey Baby'

16th July 2007 09.01 IST
By Agencies

Bollywood superstar Shah Rukh Khan has reportedly done a cameo in Hey Baby which is the debut venture of director Sajid Khan , whose sister Farah Khan has directed both her films with the King Khan in the lead.

A source said Sajid wanted SRK to make an appearance in his directorial debut and when he requested SRK to put in a guest appearance in 'Hey Baby', SRK agreed without second thoughts. His only condition was that Sajid would have to wait until SRK returned from his family holiday in London.

he allotted dates to the anxious debutant director.

SRK and Anupam Kher had created a very special chemistry in 'Chaahat', Dilwale Dulhaniya Le Jayenge , and Paheli .

Apparently Sajid tried to recreate the same crackling chemistry in the Kher-Khan scenes and songs during the shooting held earlier this week.

Reportedly, the crew was in splits watching the duo's antics. The unit had a ball. Loud laughter kept emanating from the studio floors.

'Hey Baby' stars Akshay Kumar , Vidya Balan , Fardeen Khan and Ritesh Deshmukh in main roles.

http://www.apunkachoice.com/scoop/bollywood/20070716-0.html

So happy to hear that 😳

preetysadia thumbnail

thanx so much dii it is awsome👏

preetysadia thumbnail

This content was originally posted by: Fashion_2005

SRK statue to be unveiled in Paris

By MovieTalkies.com, 16 July 2007

This is a new one for Shah Rukh Khan. The reigning Hindi film Badshah will soon become the first Indian actor to find a place at the French Graven Museum in Paris. A statue of the actor will soon be installed at the museum.

The actor is feeling quite honoured. He already has a wax statue at Madame Tussauds in London where he has the likes of Amitabh Bachchan and Aishwariya Rai for company. In fact, SRK has received quite a few honours and laurels in recent times. He has recently been awarded the Officier dans Lettres by the French Government for his prolific output and his contribution to the development of Indo-French cooperation in the field of cinema. The French Graven museum has statues of author Salman Rushdie and writer-activist Mahashweta Devi, and SRK will soon be joining their illustrious company.

http://www.movietalkies.com/bollywoodnews/news.asp?NewsId=11 22

I am proud of my Shahrukh 😳

preetysadia thumbnail
Ok guyz I will start the game

I miss KBC so lets play the KBC game 😳

ok my question is

SRK's birthday is on

a) 3rd of September

b) 2nd of November

c) 2nd of August