Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Fashion_2005 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Big B and SRK will finally shoot for Bhootnath

Amitabh Bachchan and Shah Rukh Khan will finally be coming together to shoot for Ravi Chopra's Bhootnath. The film had been delayed for over months now since the shooting began; the main reason being cited was the Bachchan v/s King Khan cold war. With Bhootnath being their only film together both were seen postponing the film's shoot over various excuses.

"I just have to complete one major schedule of the film and it begins July 15 th. I am very happy that finally with this schedule Bhootnath will be completed," says Ravi Chopra.

Our Bollywood source informs, "The shooting of Bhootnath was first delayed because of the Abhi-Aish wedding as Big B took a two month break from shooting. Though Chopra who had done two back to back films with Big B - Baghbaan and Baabul and was considered a close friend of the ageing superstar, he was not invited for Abhishek's wedding. This had further fuelled the speculations of all not being well on the Bhootnath front. Then when finally Chopra announced a schedule of Bhootnath, reports were out that both Shah Rukh and Bachchan individually wanted alterations in the script and wanted their parts in the film to be one up on another. Ravi Chopra and debutante director Vivek Sharma were both in a fix over how to handle this situation. A few weeks later, SRK told Chopra that he won't be free for a month again because of his annual vacation trip abroad with his kids. Big B too opted out because of IIFA in Yorkshire. After a lot of cajoling and some script changes, both the superstars have finally given their nod to take part in the shoot together.

The schedule is supposed to go on till September and the film is expected to release by 2007 year end."

Ravi adds, "I am also re-releasing the colourised version of my father's (B.R. Chopra) old classic, the Dilip Kumar starrer, Naya Daur in August and am I hopeful that both these superstars will be present together for the premiere night as well."

Bhootnath is the story of a unique friendship between a mischievous kid played by Aman Siddiqui and a troubled ghost played by Big B. The kid's father's role is played by the Baadshah Khan and the film also stars Juhi Chawla, Rajpal Yadav and Satish Shah.

Saturday, July 07, 2007
naadanmasakalli thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 9
👏 awesome was waiting for it thnx reema for opening part 14 & everyone congo on having a 14 part yipee it's party time 🥳 will post the stuff i have collected in 2 days right now 😆
fisrst of all here's an avi fron CDI feel free to use & do comment

caps from khnh