~*~July Updates Archive~*~

Yuvika_15 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 16 years ago

3rd july Update--by craziegal

hey guys,

Meera brings Sanjana home. Yana is stunned to see Sanjana.. She starts to yell, says that she cannot stay in this house. Sid comes to meera's rescue.. Yana is about to throw sanjana out of the house, when Sid holds Snajana.. He says that he is very proud of Sanjana too, in the same way as he is proud of Meera.. He says that he will not let her go out of the house now, once she has entered. He says that he will now live with his 2 daughters.. He asks Meera to take Sanjana in and Yana is mad at this...

Mamta and akku were talking..and akshay was telling her tht the distance that has come between them cannot b broken in soo little time..nd then he says he didnt even have a chance to justify himself infront of krishna and then they both keep discussing about how soon krishna will try and understand them!.and then they both keep the phone.

there they show meera helping her sister..tht sanjana girl..and she is going to keep her dolls in the cupboard wen she drops down more of them..and then meera says why is sanajana troubling didi??? and then sid comes there and she shouts pa pa pa..and then she is about to fall wen meera gives her support and then sanju goes and hugs her papa and then sid says i am soo glad and then he says i was scared tht after me..i dont  know wht will happen to sanjana but now i am not worried!! and then he hugs both of them and he leaves..nd then sanju says didi i want tht teddy..and then she says ill get it for you..she asks her to sleep and says tht all thts mine is urs..and then she says you wont leave me no?? i am scared of tht aunty ..she'll hit me..then she says dont worry she is our mother and i wont leave you..!!

then they show krishna sitting down and reading a magazine..when mamta gives him water and says you got late today..had lots of work in the office???and then mamta tells tht krishna your father is very nice..and he  really loves you..then krishna says if he really did love us..where was he for the past soo many years????  and then mamta says he was searching for us..and then she says some people are trying to create misunderstandings between the 2 of you..you are doing something very bad..and then he says who is it??? then mamta says karan and then krishna gets furious and tells tht next time tell MR akshay srivastav tht all the office things he better keep it in the office itself.

then they show krishna with a person..and they show tanisha in the same hotel looking at krishna and telling my darling son..you mite not b able to recognize your step mother and my motherly love will surely make you a fool..krishna is talking to tht guy abt some business matters!!then they show 2 guys saying we will surely get some food here and are trying to enter into the hotel where the guard said they cant come in..krishna sees this and tells that he will email the details and then goes towards the boys but tanisha goes first and blasts the guard for misbehaving..and krishna sees this and gets impressed...she is acting really sweet and all with them and takes them in..krishna goes and tells the guard that thank god such people are there in this society and this is called humanity..and not what you do..nd walks off..

at home krishna shouts meme where my watch..and then she comes and says i dont know..(itz in her hand actually) and then says krishna whats gonna happen to you??? i mean you cant do anything without me??..wht will happen when i am not there..then krishna says..why where are you going..to which she says mom and i are going back...your settled..so..then krishna says with whose permission?? then she says i dont need anyone's permission!! then krishna says god meme....then meme gives him his watch and tells so i am so important..he says yes..and then she says more than meera?? then he your mad..how can i prove it to you that your my best frnd?? she says simple feed choti ma food..she hasnt had anything since yesterday..he takes the food to mamta's room ,apologizes and they both eat and he leaves for office..mishti says i glad tht problems are solved now..then she says no..i could see the pain in his eyes..then mishti says dont worry it will all b fine.

then in sid's place everyone comes for dinner..!! sanju comes too and acts extremely kiddish..and she was asking meera where her teddy will sit and then meera says with her only..and then she says teddy is hungry and starts feeding it roti and is banging the spoon on the plate..and the spoon falls..and she gets scared..and then meera says its ok..and then meera says today didi will feed sanju..and she is doing that..when something totally goes wrong with yana and she says tht it enough of your stubborness..this mad is not going to stay here..got tht??? and they argue and yana tells tht sanju has to go back from where she came.!!

regds

craziegal

PS:sorrrryy for the terrible update..i am having 3 tests per day..and itz pretty hectic..so i was not able to write well..sorry!! i hope you guys can understand..ill try my best next week..thanks!!

Edited by nishtha - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Nishtha thumbnail

4th july update--by sree di

Sid is angry as Yana ridicules and scolds Sanjana.. All turn back and are shocked to see Sanjana gone from the place. Meera and Sid call for her, but there is no trace of the girl. Sid and Meera go to search her while yana sits, tired and upset.

Krishna is upset, when Mishty bua comes there. She asks him whether he is angry with her. Krishna smiles, says that he is not angry on anyone. Bua says that it was a nice sight to watch him feed breakfast to his mom. But he at the same time needs to understand her. Krishna says that nobody understands him though. Bua is upset but very softly says that his mother loves Akshay and he too needs to see the love his father has for him. She says that Mamta loves Krishna a lot, but his mother's life is incomplete without Akshay. She longs to unite with her liefpartner, she too needs him now. This is a fact. Krishna is upset. Bua says that both of them need each other, so he should not come in the way of the love that his parents have... Bua tells him that he is intelligent to understand and see to it that his parents are united. Krishna is upset though..

Sid and Meera search all over the house but Sanju is not there. Yana is also restless, she tries to read, but cannot. She hears a thud outside the door, she goes and opens the door to see. She sees Sanju standing out. Sanju as soon as she sees Yana, gets a shock. She is frightened to death on seeing her bcos she has broken a flower pot. Seeing this, Yana stares at the girl. Sanju who is trembling runs up... Sid and Meera come there and are about to go out to search for her when Yana tells them that she has comer back , she is in her room. Sid and Meera run to Sanju's room, are relieved to see the girl sleeping. But Sannju is crying in sleep, still fearing Yana... Meera thanks her mom , but Yana yells at her again. She says that the girl needs medical help and Meera and her dad need to understand that and send her back to the hospital.. Yana goes, Sid is sad hearing this...

Akku in his room reading paper, when Aarav comes there with breakfast for both. Akku is happy on seeing him. Aarav says that he had got busy with Akku ill, not got time to spend with him. so he wanted to have breakfast with his dad. Akku is happy, says that we have not gone to the club too for so many weeks.. Aarav and Akku are happy and they start to eat.. Karan sees this. Aarav says that he loves him so much that he gets really afraid when Krishna is before him. He cannot even dream of Krishna getting close to Akku bcos he fears he might lose his dad... Akku asks him to take that fear out of his mind.. He says that he will always be his son, he needs to believe him.. Aarav feels better, they both hug.. Akku feeds his son, it is a happy sight. Karan is anxious, seeing the father son love. He tells himself that this love will not last for more days...

Sid comes to Mamta Villa.. He thinks that Mamta is the right person to share his sorrow with. Krishna opens the door, he has a book in hand. Sid asks whether he was busy? Krishna calls him in, says he was reading the book 1000 Acres. Sid says that he would love to read it too. krishna says he has just 2 pages to complete, he will come to his house and give it to him. Just then Mamta comes. She is happy to see him. Mamta sees Sid's face and asks, why is he sad? Sid smiles, Mamta too is very bubbly as she talks to him. Krishna finds all this a bit odd, he goes in.. Mamta and Sid sit to talk. Sid says that Krishna has gone so big and intelligent. Mamta says that he has a wrong attitude to Akku. Sid consoles her, says that things will change. Infact Krishna loves his dad Akku but cannot express it. Mamta asks him, what is it that is worrying him? Sid thinks in his mind that Mamta can so easily make out his mind.. But sid feels that he should not trouble her with his problems, so does not tell anything , but just says he will leave and goes. Mamta is confused..

Yana is reading a paper when she hears Sanju's voice from her room. She sees from where she is sitting, she sees Sanju playing . She in curious , goes to her room. Sanju is sitting on the bed, she has got a puppy from somewhere. She is playing with it.. Yana is horrified on seeing this. She keeps seeing.Sanju tells the puppy that her sister loves her very much, she gets her icecream and chocolates.. As soon as Sanju sees Yana, she has a horrified look on her face. Yana goes from there, but Sanju again pulls her blanket and pretends to sleep...

Jogger's Park.. Akku in a white tracks with a red jacket. looking dashing as ever.. No specs, this is just WOW!!! He spots Mamta sitting in a bench , he goes , sits there. Mamta is happy to see him. Mamta says that she comes here whenever she is upset. Akku asks whether all is fine. Mamta nods. AKku says that even if a person is in the evening of his life, he/she needs a partner.. They both look at each other. Mamta says she wishes that their good days of the past are back. Akku says they will be back. Mamta says what if we do not unite? Akku says that even if that does not happen, he will see to it that he gives her , her share of love and togetherness. She smiles, he smiles, they hug.. Tanisha is there, taking pictures. Suddenyl it starts raining. Mamta gets up, opens the umbrella, tells Akku to get up too as they wil get drenched. Akkiu sees her, pushes the umbrella away. He says that he does not mind getting wet as Saawan is back in his life.. They both look at each other.. Mamta falls on his shoulder. tani clicks all these pics. As the song Chal Chale Apne Ghar is played, they both hold hand in hand , walk. Mamta leans on him, they both hug. Akku caresses her cheeks, it is total love blossoming for AM... They then stand near a tree, both leaning on trees facing each other. Eyes meet, they smile.. Akku puts forward his hand, mamta holds his.. They both hug again.. (Fantastic scenes, Andy Awesome asusual.... His red and white tracks was Wow!!)

Krishna comes to Sid's house to give the book.. The house is open he gets in. Sanju is playing therre with the puppy. She is smiling, jumping, enjoying. Krishna is dranw towards her. He keeps looking at her. Sanju takes a tokri full of rose petals, she puts petals all over her head, she is enjoying. She is in smiles. Krishna smiles on seeing her. It is love at first sight.. The song Dil Ne Tumko Chumliya hai is played.. He comes towards her, as he sees her put all the petals on her head.. Yana comes theer, Krishna stops. He gives her the book, again looks at Sanju and goes..

Night. Krishna in bed, thinknig of Sanju. Meera in her room, thinking of Krishna. Meme in her room, thinking of krishna. So a love triangle formed..

The bell rings , Krishna opens the door. He is shocked to see AM there, totally drenched with water dropping from thier head ... Aku and Mamta are shocked to see the shocked expression on Krishna's face...

------------------------------------------------------------ --------------------------------------

5th july update-nishtha

-UPDATE-5TH JULY-

serial starts with akku and Mamta standing at the door while Krishna is looking at them..Mamta tries to give an excuse but Krish stops her in the middle and says its ok and offers Akshay a cup of tea, both akku and mamta are quite stunned to hear that akshay says no its quite late so he has to move now.Mamta says thank you as you spoke so nicely with akshay today he replies that well this much i can do for him as you love him.

In the mmorning Krish goes to sid place to see sanjana sid asks him as how come he is here so early he replies as he went for a jogging so thought why not meet you all btw have you got the book sid very amusingly replies yes and offer him to have a seat..but Krish is thinking that somehow i spot the girl..Sid asks him again to sit..just them Meera comes there and asks the same question he replies that as he went for a morning walk so thhought of meeting you people.

Krish and Sid talks he tells that sr remember you once said that when you will be in love then only you can understand your mum feeling i guess now i can understand my mom better and leave from there.

In the Mamta villa Mamta is organising Krish closet meme comes there and says aunty why are you keeping these clothes here as Krishna hates them..mamta replies back that you never know he might change his mind as his behaviour yesterday shocked me he spoke so nicely with akshay,Meme further says that aunty i think this is not right as you should tell Krishna that you met akshay uncle yesterday as if he comes to know about this through someone else he might feel bad , Mamta says fine  will talk to him about it today as there is nothign wrong if we meets.

suddenly someone rings the doorbell its a courier guy who gives a parcel to Krishna ,he is shocked to see a parcel as he doesnt know who sent it?he opens the parcel there are the pictures of akku and Mamta in the rain yesterday he calls up akshay immediately and asks him to come over.

Akshay is quite worried about the call he tries to ask Krishna as what happened is everything alright? but Krishna just ask him to come over,Karan asks akshay as what happened bhaiya you are looking so upset,akku ignores him and says nothing and leaves from there.Karan thinks that i guess tanisha plans is working Krish must be upset about teh pictures,in the office Arav asks Karan what happened why Dad left in a hurry he replis that Krishna called him up so lets keep our fingers crossed we might get rid of Krishna and Mamata forever.

In the mamta villa , meme is saying that what is wrong with the pisc as they are husband and wife and this is the bottom line, mamta asks same question to Krish as what happened he hand over the pics to mamta seeing them tears comes rolling down her cheeks and she says i am sorry ...krish stops her in the middle and syas no mom its my fault i have no right to keep you away from your love ,but now i want to correct my move..suddenly akshay comes there with worried look on his face he asks same questions to Krish.. mamata give pics to akshay..he sees those pics with a smile on his face..and asks krish as what is wrong with the pics and tells mamta that he is happy that someone took pictures of us both we should be thankful to the person,but if you think he attacked your dignity and pride then lets go home right now.

Mamta says no she cant..now Krish stops her in the middle and says why not mum its your right only now i am realising my mistake as i've no right to keep you both separate from each other. Mamta says no i can go there as you r my life my everything i cant imagine my life without you and noone can keep me away from you..Krish replies mom i have grown up and can take care of myself same thought were echoed by mishti bua..but mamta is adament to be with Krish she says no..i cant..now Krish says what if even i come with you..Mamta and akshay looks happy and overjoyed hearing that..as i can do anything for you mom,but people of that house will always be like a stranger to me and going as only for you, as i can see anything but not a drop of tears in your eyes.. before mamta could say anything akshay says i have no problem.

Meme and mishti bua are packing bags of Mamta and Krish ,mishti bua says that she always wanted her to live with his husband and now she cant express her joy  n asks to that  promise me that on every durga puja you will visit me..akshay comes there and says no she cant.. as you all are going with us as wel,.mamta says yes even you said that where mamta will go i will follow her.so now you have to come with us now pack your bags as well.

All of them akkku,mamta,Krish mishti bua and meme reaches Srivastav house seeing all of them together akku's mom(dont know her name) greets them and welcome all of them,Krish says that mom i have come here only for you but if they attacked your pride and dignity again then he will leave this house with you, akku's mom says that she already commited this mistake once and are still repenting now she wont let this happen again.

karan thinks that Tanisha plane has boomranged and now they have too tolerate them in their house Arav and Prachi are also dssapointed seeing them in their house.

-FREEZE-

sorry folks i missed starting part !

Nishtha thumbnail
update-6th july -nishtha

1.They all enter their respectives rooms while akshay leads Krish to his.. by entering their Krishs sees his shicldhood pics and on the other side of a table there was a pic of Akshay and mamta he took hat pic out and fits his and mamta foto instead.

2.suddenly meme comes there... and found Krish crying she asks for the reason he says that mom seems so far now..i cant live withhout her... suddenly mamta comes there and cosonle him by saying that you ar the most imp person of my life how i ever imagine to leave you. akku and his mom see this emotional bonding of mother son duo.

3.akku takes mamta in his hand and enters their room.

4.Karan tries to instigate arav against krishna but arav says that he can lose anything but not his dad..and leaves from there..karan is baffled by arav replies and thinks.. that now he has to do something.

5, On the table everyone is sitting..akku asks krish to treats this home as his own and he should not hesistate to asks for anything and say same to meme and mishti bua and thnks them for taking care of mamta and krish for so long. suddenly he gets a call and leaves.

6.Arav comes there and asks krishna to get up as this chair belongs to him and always sat here.. krishna refuses to do so.. daid tries to solve the matter but prachi sasy that arav is ryt.. and Krishna has to get up..just then mamta comes there and says Krish get up ..so as akku.. he asks Krishna to get up and calls him near himself.. and gives his chair to him..arav is agitated.

7.In the room Mamta ses flowers candles all over and says that she was pretending to be happy as her life is akku...even he comes there and says that.. he searched for them like a mad but cudnt found them he almost lost interest in living.. and he still cant believe that you are with me at the moment both hugs each other.. a wonderful wonnderful scene

----------------------------------------------------------
update-9th july india-nishtha

Update-9th July

Serial starts off with Meme performing pooja around tulsi jee,Dadi comes there as well so as Krish and Mamta.they all are doing it together,Prachi is seeing them from a distance and smiles cunningly, after the pooja meme takes blessings of dadi, at the breaffas table meme greets prachi but she ignores her and wishes dadi instead mishit bua says that mamta has made allo ke parantha for everyone ..dadi offers same to prachi but she replies that she hates'em ...just then Krishn comes there and offered parantha and poha by dadi he smiles back..Karan also comes there to taunt mishti bua and says see few what a great thing a destiny is..few weeks ago whho used to work like a slave now having their favorite breakfast..Krishna becomes angry and asks him to stop as he has not come here himself on teh contrary he was pushed to come.. here dadi echoes Krishna's reactions and asks Karan to stop..but Mamta asks Krish to behave himself as he is his chacha he replies angrily that no he is not as all of them are strangers to them and if they dont want to get humilate by me they should also know how to respects others and leavs breakfast table..in a hurry.

Arav watched all this from top...and stops Krishna and says that because of him that today nobody had breakfast and why he had to interfere as Chachu was talking to him he replies that they are family to me and their pride is mine so always keep this in mind..arav gets angry and says that soon he will throw you out of this house along with your family..akshay and mamta hears this and gets angry on Arav... but they started fighting so mamta and akshay pulls them apart..both leaves from there Akku goes behind Arav and asks him to apologies to Mamta as mamta is his wife and krish is his son so they have full right on him.. as much as he has so he should say sorry to her but arav says no.. akku again says that its by humilation as you are not obeying my order arav says he is ready for punishment and leaves again...there in another room Mamta is saying same to Krish and suddenly akku comes there and says that he is sorry on behalf of arav as he is possesive about me seeing you her he got insecure Krish replies that..what an irony on one side your son is insecure because of me and i have to tolerate all this humilation because i love my mom..and leave Akku asks mamta to have patience as soon both will understand our love and will make up eventually.

In the office arav is sitting in his cabin where Karan comes there and says sorry..arav asks why he is saying sorry as the fault was of Krishna..Karan says that now things have changed and even bro is on Krish side so he should be ready for the worst as well and gives..cunning smile..arav says no i will handle that krishna.. Karan stops him and says that stop fighting out in oopen and rather opt for..indirect fight humilate those whom Krish loves the most this way he can be defeated..arav agrees,Krish saw Meera going somewhere he asks her she replies she has an urgent work at hoem..Krish thinks about Sanjana and asks her whether he can drop her there..while Meera thinks that Krish loves her..Arav sees them goig together and thinks that now he cant let Krish have verything befpre that he will snatch away everything from him.

In the meera house krish asks as for whhom she bought this pizza she replies for her younger sis.. phone rings she went to pick up the phone krish asks whether he can gove this to her..meera tells him the way..Krishna is thinking that hope that she is the same girl whom he saw that day.. and spots sanjana sleeping.. and started dreaming ..that he is giving her back her puppy.. Meera comes there seeing sanajana sleeping she asks Krish lets have lunch together as but Krish says that he has some work in the office and leaves..now meera thinks that it is so difficult to understand him..at one point of time he seems soo close and in a minute he behaves like a stranger.

There is temple mamta an dmishti bua are talking that hope Krish accepts his father soon Mishti bua says he will give him sometime..Mamta says that only meme can handle his stern son..misht bua replies why not they have grwon up together ..Mamta says that dont you see that both loves each other and she even talked to meme about it,,they should be married soon..Mishti bua disagrees and says no as now things have changed and we should have such things in people of equal status Mamta is surprised to hear that and further says oh comeon ,.noone has changed and i am sure even maajee and Akku wont mind it either,mishti bua kisses her hand n says whatevere you say.

There in Srivastave villa..meme enters Prachi's room to enquire about mom and mamta.she replis they both have gone for temple..arvav asks her why she is in so much of puja at such a early age he should be partying instead..and invites her she replies only when if Krishna agrees to come along as well,Prachi says that she will make him come as well..both prachi and Arav smiles..while Karan calls up Tanisha to give this piece of information.

Freeze

Nishtha thumbnail

update-10 july india- Craziegal

ok today's episode started with prachi selecting a dress for meme..and then they end up selecting a beautiful blue thing..but meme didnt carry it well..! then in the party prachi introduces meme to everyone and they all comment on how funny she is..n things when some drink falls on her dress and she goes to the washroom and gets it clean.

mishti on the other hand gets worried and keeps thinkin as to where meme has gone so late in the night..then dadi comes there and asks not to get worried as she saw meme going with arav and prachi..and they will be back.then mishti says thank god..in this way maybe the distance between the kids can be made less and better..

when meme comes out of the washroom..one guy flirts with her..and all that stuff..and arav comes in bashes him up and takes her outside..and b4 leaving he winks at that guy.

then they show meera and krishna..krishna working and meera just staring at him and he keeps doing his work. she keeps staring at him..and then she leaves .he gets a call..and he says kya???(means what) and rushes hurriedly.

all these people keep teasing meme..and arav asks her to dance but she says she cant dance..and then they all tease her and they make her dance on aaj ki raat(song from the new don!) she doesnt dance well..and then some one takes her dupatta..and she keeps on trying to catch it and then prachi says stop it guys..and takes it and goes to a corner..and asks meme to come for the dupatta..and when she comes ..prachi burns it.

then someone calls akshay and he tells everyone to come with him.

then they show arav giving a drink to meme which obvi has something mixed in it.and then he forces her and tries to do something when krishna comes and they both have a fight..arav says you have always taken something or the other from me ..so today i going to finish your story and brings a pointed glass piece and goes towards krishna..puts his hand behind and brings it in front..and.................................................. ............................

ok it was a try to keep you guys in suspense..but anywayz akshay comes rite on time and hold his hand..and shouts at him for doing like this..and then he tells i dont want to see your face again.. and he goes off..and then prachi leaves..and so does akku..and then meme goes and hugs mamta and then apologises and then mishti shouts at her and then they all go home.

in the house krishna takes her to the room and puts her to sleep..and then arav comes in and everyone comes out.akku blasts him and sends him out.and then mishti and dadi keep blaming each other..and then krishna joins in and tells that this is not our family..and then at the end of this great argument..mamta decides that arav has to come back home..

on the other hand outside arav was shouting nonsense abt mamta and krishna and then karan comes there and tells him to keep mum..nd shouting isnt going to help and tells there is someone who will be able to help you out rite now.and then he asks who??

Preview:arav asks tanisha you know my dad/?? then she says yeah i was his first wife.

it was an ok episode..i'd give it a 5/10..it was really sad the way they were teasing meme..but the parts when arav got his share of scoldings was really fun!!!

regds

craziegal

-----------------------------------------------------
11-july update India-nishtha

UPDATE-11th July

serial starts off with arav and Karan waiting for Tanisha in her hideout..Arav asks karan as why you bought me here as why any starnger would help me? Tanisha comes there and says i am not a stranger but someone who can understand you pain as even i was thrown out of that house as well because of Mamta and Krish Aravs asks her as how does she knows about my dad she replies that i was his first wife!arav is shocked to hear Tanisha comforts her further and says that she will make sure that he gets his rights unlike her and all of them gives cuning smile.

In the Srivastava villa Meme is fine Krish is sitting beside her he asks her as how was the experience of drinking in a teasing tone meme replies stoppulling my leg but shows concern for arav as well as Krishna informs him that Mr.Srivastava has thrown out arav out of his house meme says that uncle is very sweet otherwise who else would throw his own son out for a stranger ,Krish seems to agree but adds that but mom asked him to bring arav back..meme tells krish that what ever choti maa does is for benefit of all,Mamta comes there with worried look on her face Krish asks for the reason she replis that arav is missing akku was tryign the whole night called up all his friends but still he is now where to found. suddenly doorbell rings..Mamta goes and says could be Arav.

mamta open the door to see Arav standing infront of her with remorse look on his face he says sorry to everyone and says that he will leave as he came here just to say sorry to everyone as when i got my senses back then only i realised my mistakes says sorry to everyone from Krish to Mamta to meme to mishti bua...and then suddenly balmes Karan for the misunderstanding as he is the one who was instigating him to do all this, Karan is stunned to hear that and says no he is lieing and leaves from there.arav is going out when Akku stops him n says where are u going leaving behind your dad and both hugs.

Someone calls Tanisha its Arav he says that everything is going according to the plan and just take care of Karan chachu, she shows false concern and says i will take care of him you take care too and hung up the phone and thinks that now only the real game has started and laughs out loudly.

there in the room Krishna and meme are talking while meme wants to discuss about the yesterday incident Krishna says that its athing of past and new day has started so forget it,meme is shoocked to hear that and says you have chnaged as earlier you used to get worried on every small issue now you are not worried for such a big thing.krishna replies that someone presence makes you feel nice about everything and thinks about Sanjana while meme thinnks that i know you love me Krishna and waiting for me to say it but i wont until you confess your love for me.mishti bua comes there to calls both of them for breakfast.

at the breakfast table Arva says hi to krishna and offers his chair to sit..Krishna is shocked to see all changed arav , even Akku says that Krishna go and sit there he want you to sit beside him,arav says somon buddy sit i wont tease you ,Krishna sits there so as others..Dadi says that after so many years we finally have our family together n having breakfast,but suddenly Karan says how you can forgot about me even i am your son..akku mermers that he has come to spoil the hapiness but says sorry and asks for forgiveness one last time Mamta says one should forgive him as he has realised his maistakes.

mamta gives Arav his favorite cheese parantha which Krishna dint like everyone is having breakfast when daid says that one should call sid at home as he always supported us and was their when we needed him, Krish says that he himself will go to his house to invite him.Dadi asks Krishna that has he fond of sid he replies yes as he was always there like a father when he needed him all are shocked to hear that Mamta , dadi and Akku while karan passes his smile.

Freeze

GREAT NEWS: friends from today we will have videos as well of Indian episodes of Mamta , so party timebut might take time so please do not ask for them it will be posted soon

Video(India)11th july --by Tania

Mamta 11 July Video(Indian)

http://www.vsocial.com/video/?d=95327

Nishtha thumbnail

-UPDATE- 12th JULY-

serial starts off with Krishna telling everyone that how much he respects sid and always treated him as his father as he always helped him in the time of adversities, AKku is visibly disheartned so as Mamta and dadi,akku recollects himself and says ok so do invite him tomorrow krishna says yes.

In the room Akku is searching his wallet mamta comes there and says here it is..and is talking to him she says that today what Krishna did with u was not right and i am sorry on his behalf akku says its ok i know he is angry with me and taking out his love in the form of anger so its ok,Mamta says that want to talk something else as well actuall i was thinking why not marry Krish as after marriage he will be fine and will forget all this hatred so hows meme? Akku is surprised to hear that name he says but he thought that Krisha loved Meera..Mamta says you must have got confused as he would have told me for sure..Akku agrees and says maybe so our Krish has grown up and i dint even realise. Mamta says now i am going to talk maajee about it..Akku replies yup go ahead as meme is a very sweet and homely girl perfect for our Krishna.

In the Dadi's room Mamta goes and talks about Krish marriage she replies yeah one should get him married will ask some pandit jee..Mamta says that i've one girl in mind Meme..oh replies maaje she is one nice girl why i dint think of her call her i want to give her something..Mamata goes to call up Meme..Dadi takes out her heritage kangans and trying to give meme, suddenly Prachi comes there and snatched them away saying these are of my mom and i wont let you give these to anyone..and storms out of room,Mamata and dadi pacifies Meme and says we'll give another set ok beta.Dadi says that their love have spoilt her as she doesnt know that she is an adopted child of ours.

In the sid house Krish reaches with dominos pizza in his hand and found Sanajan sleeping he curses his destiny and says wow what a luck sweet dreams and comes out to find sid and Meera satnding behind him and invites all of them fo r the dinner and informs sid that we have moved in Akshay Srivastava's home so mom called you all..sid is surprised to hear that and enquires about pizza and says you want to make my daughter fat..jokingly..Krish says no as Meera like them so brought for her and leaves. Yana says she wont be coming but Meera somehow managed to convince her.

Mamta calls up Sid to invite him personally sid says that he is so happy that you all are living together now .Mamat says yes i know and thats why i invited you all for dinner as when can meet with our respectives family now.Yana says that why he has accepted mamta's invite as they r already invited by Krish he replies actually Krish is the son of Mamta and Akshay so oh..Yana taunts sid and says but why she felt the need of calling u up as Krish alreayd invited us maybe great friends of yours and thnks that lets see who is she whom sid hidden from me for so many years.

In Akshay and mamta rooms Akku is taing out his clothes while Mamta is getting ready wearing her earings and everythin while leaving Akku stops her and says you still wear my favorite colour and looking gorgeous as ever Mamta says yeah stop romancing as i have to see Krish as well whether he is ready or not as like you even he takes hell lot of time to get ready,Akku says offcourse Handsome men usually does so..Mamta laughs and leaves from there.

In the Krish room he is trying every colour and thinking which color will be liked by sanjana Mamta sees this and says get ready fast and why so much of fuss its like someone is cominng to see for their daughter Krish thinks that whether mom has guessed about sanajana and turns to find her sitting on his bed he says oops sorry the room is in mess and Sanajan gets up and says offcourse btw i liek blue so after marriage this room should be coloured in blue ok Krish says why not even this carpet,TV everything will in blue color as he loves her so much and tries to touch her when she dissapears.

Meme is getting ready for the the evening arav comes there and says i know you hate me but for whom you are getting ready and want to be wife loves someone else and if you dont believe me and see to yourself tonight.

-FREEZE-

VIDEO-12th JULY INDIAN

Mamta 12 July Video(Indian)

http://www.amchiimast.com/1.php?1=mamta12july.wmv

Username= I-F

Password= join4free

Nishtha thumbnail

Update 13th july --by craziegal

ok the episode began with krishn opening to door and was happy to see sid , yana and meera..but in his mind thinking that why didnt sanjana come??? then he says meera your looking nice and then meera blushes..nd then introduces sid and yana to krishna..then akshay and others come and akku sys that you made us wait for a long time..and then he says sorry..and then introduces yana to everyone.then mamta says lets go in and then tells yana that i got lots to talk to you..she says yeah me too.and they all go in.on the way she introduces arav to sid and then purposely avoids meme. then they go in and dadi asks meera to sit next to her and tells that mamta praises her a lott and she feels really nice.then mamta tells sid i have made your fav halwa and he feels happy..n says that akku i have made your fav kheer too...then he says that i am sure that the kheer will be better cuz the amount of love would b a lil more. then yana says itz good you know about your husband but sid..he has left eating halwa cuz of the doc..then mamta asks wht happ?? then he says nothing just cholestrol problem.then meera asks where is krishna?? then mamta says he is in his room.go and call him. then meme says ill go..then dadi tells take meera along too...and then arav says ill come too..and they all go.

while going meera says that i have been stubborn since birth and whtever i like i wnt it. then she says i want to talk to krishna alone..ok?? then meme says that i am always there..then meera says that being there and being together are 2 different things..then meme goes and then arav starts filling her ears abt how krishna doesnt care abt her and all.then krishna asks meera abt the colour of the walls in the room?? she says they are nice and asks him wht is wrong with him..why r u asking such weird questions?? then meera says this usually happens when you fall in love..then he says mayb nd then dadi calls them.

here mamta nd akshay keep telling yana abt how much they thank sid for getting them together..if he wudnt have sacrificed then v wudnt have been together.then yana asks wht sacrifice??? then he tells nothing yana he was under financial crisis and i helped them..and they all look confused.

they all go down.and sit down..akshay tells that today meme is looking very nice rite?? then everyone tell yea..arav tells that even meera is looking nice today and then krishna adds that yea today meera is also looking nice..and then krishna asks why didnt you all bring sanjana?? then mamta asks whoz sanjana?? then he says dont you all know? meera's younger sister..then mamta was like sid you never told us about her..then akshay told us..if not tell you could have got her along today.so we could meet her.then yana says she doesnt like to go out...n meet ppl.thn mamta says that if she doesnt like to come out...then mayb someday v will come and meet her..ok?? he says yeah.

they show sanjana getting restless and falls ill and falls off the bed too..and then something comes out of her mouth.

here mamta is giving sid halwa and krishna tells yes sir..take some..mom has made it for you. and then akku says that one day having halwa wont make a difference rite yana?? then she says you guys are close frndz....will he listen to me?? then mamta gives akshay the kheer and he says yes the kheer is tasty as usual.

then mamta is in the kitchen and she was heating chocolate and it was falling or sumthing and sid helps her and asks her wht she is doing when she sys that arav likes hot chocolate with ice cream.then mamta says sid dont you think you shud tell her abt your past??? then she says you meet yana for 2 3 times more..and you will know why i havent told her.

then sid says that you better take it there b4 the hot cho bcums cold and ice cream melts..and she does so..when they both go out..he gets a call and then episode ends there.

preview: he comes to know abt sanju's poor condition and then tells everyone else and then dadi tels you must leave at once.

regds

craziegal

Nishtha thumbnail
UPDATE 16 & 17TH JULY

UPDATE-16th July

serial starts off with Sid Yana and Meera reaching home to enquire about the health of sanjan which looks fine she says that she got scared as nobody was home and she some some ghost..sid comforts her by saying of beta tere is no ghost here so dont worry,sanjna asks him not to leave her alone ever.there in the background Yana is scolding nurse and asking her why she called them up and what is the use of her if she cant take care of Sanjan she replies as she had fits so got worried and called up she asks her to leave..then she started yelling at Sanjana and warn her never to toch anything as she broke her favorite and expensive vase.Sid stops her and says that dare u talk to her like this she can do what ever she want lookt at her she is so petrified becaiuse of you are u a mother?she replies no i am not but still i am better than you as i dont cheat on others and not interested in others children and wife,sid warns her as if she said another word she will be in trouble..Meera now comes in between and asks both of them to stop as Sanjana is not well,Yana leaves.

There in Srivastava House Akshay is sitting n seems lost in his own world , Mamta asks him teh reason he replis that i dint understand Yana she sounded so rude ,Mamta agrees and says yes even Sid was telling me that yana is very possesive and thats why he dint tell her anything about our past and tells him he will ask Krish to visit there home tomorrow akku saysoh hew ill go there but i dont want him to as Yana coold misbehave with him, Mamta replies is this the only reason she further asks akshay or having something else as well are you disturbed with the closeness of Sid and Krish..akshay couldnt hold his tears and says yes..how any father willtolerate when his own son calls someone else as his father figure even i want to have dinner with him, as i always wanted him to be with him i m literally dieing to hear papa but he seems so far of...Mamta consoles him and says oh comeone you are the one who always gave me courage dont worry everything will be fine soon and he will call u pa as well both hugs.

there krish is lost in his thought of Sanjana and thinks why not to call and enquire about the health yana picks up the phone ans asks him back is this the right time to call someon and hungs up thephone krish is shocked to hear this kind of reaction.

Then they show room of all three lost in each others thoughts..Meera in Krish's,Meme in Krish's as well and Krish in Sanjana.

Next morning Meme greets Mamta , but she start scolding meme as this is not the right time to get up this wont do if she has to live here in the house she should get up by 6 and be in pooja room by 6:30 meme replies oh actually yesterday it got really late so couldnt get up..Mamta started laughing even mishti bua is shocoked to see this cahnged mamta..mamta says she is practising to be mom in law..mishti says buut you should talk to Akshay and maje as this is something very serious she replis of i already had a talk and both loves meme today after the grahshantoi puja i will ask pandit jee to fix a date for their mariage,mishti bua is overwhelmed hearing upon this and bless her fotune as her daughter got a such a lovely family n house.

Krish goes to see Snajan and enters her room and found her sleeping again...but she gets up before she could say anything Yana comes thers and asks Krish to leave..and comesout and say how dare you enter her room never repeat this mistake..Krish trie to expain thsi tp yeana but she insnot ready to listen anything..suddenly Meera comes there and is surprised to see him..but Krish leave swithout answerin anything..Meera confronts her mom and ask whether she said somethin gto her..she saya yes..meera says why you talked to him like this he is very good biy and i knwo him..yana says wow like father like daighter..she replies yes as she loves him and wants to maary him..thsis hocks Yana.

In teh car Krish is thinking that he has no bad intesion but aunty wont understand my love i have to talk to sid uncle and mom.

FREEZE

Nishtha thumbnail

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nishtha thumbnail

The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Nishtha thumbnail