Love, Friendship, Dating & Relationships

Why is your friend, your friend?

*dels* thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hello Friends!πŸ˜›

Did I confuse you with the title? If I did, let me make it clear.

We all have friends and we became friends with them at different points of time.

There might have been something that you saw in your friend that you became friends with them. Their attitude or behaviour, qualities.....something might have really catched your attention.

So why is your friend, your friend?

What made you think, she/he can be your friend?

What are the things that you want in a  friend?

A very easy topic that everyone can join in. So please and try and join in.

Cheers

Love and Friendship Dev Team

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sania_12 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

So why is your friend, your friend? My friends are my friends because they are: sweet, funny, trustworthy, honest etc. They have every quatliy a friend should have.

What made you think, she/he can be your friend? Well... their personality!😳

What are the things that you want in a  friend? I want my friends to be: funny, trustworthy, honest, kind, and sweet!

Edited by sania_12 - 16 years ago
tumhari? thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: *dels*

Hello Friends!πŸ˜›

Did I confuse you with the title? If I did, let me make it clear.

We all have friends and we became friends with them at different points of time.

There might have been something that you saw in your friend that you became friends with them. Their attitude or behaviour, qualities.....something might have really catched your attention.

my friend is my friend because i love honesty and all my close friend are honest.

she was kind of like me really friendly.

really friendly personality,honesty is a big thing,and the one who can understand me when i need them to.

A very easy topic that everyone can join in. So please and try and join in.

Cheers

Love and Friendship Dev Team

Lovers Ka Love thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

=>bcOz my friends are very Speacial... and in their speaciality, they pOsses every Quality... 😳😳😳

=>Their lOve and friendship.... 😳😳😳

What are the things that you want in a friend?

=>i Just want true friendship... it make everything pOssible..😳😳😳

😳

Edited by Lovers Ka Love - 16 years ago
cool_pooja thumbnail

Because im comfortable wid him/her, bec they make me feel good, bec they go craxy wid me..πŸ˜†

U dunt think before making a frnd. Its natural. If u enjoy being in the company of paticular person, u tend to became frnds wid him/her. U dunt chose. Ok i will be frnds wid dis person.πŸ˜†

She/he shud be undertsanding, craxy, idiotic, and real..😳 And shudnt gossip!

ajeebhotum thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Well, they're always there for me, and they love me for who I am!πŸ˜ƒ

Well, they were so like me, only one of them is completly opposite, but we get along great!😳

They should always be honest to you, or else, theres no point to having a friend

Asha004 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

My friend is my friend because she's different from the rest...she's always making me laugh and is a joy 2 b aroundπŸ‘

Just the fact that the first time I talked 2 her,there was an easiness involved....now I can talk 2 her and b myself and I don't have 2 b ashamed of that...she always saying,"Your crazy...that's why I luv u!"πŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Kindess,respect,sense of humor,idol,a very unique person that u don't find 2 often...and I'm happy 2 say I have a friend just like thatπŸ˜ƒ

shizajaved thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Because.. she and I mostly have the same opinion about things. She's fine with me and I am fine with her. We both have shared every bad and good moments of our lives together! We both know that we are there for each other everytime.

She is my best friend. Umm, her honesty, her sensibility, her craziness at the same time :p, supporting me when I am right.

There's a saying.. (which I can't rmr word-to-word right nowπŸ˜³πŸ˜†). I'll edit my post once I rmr that!πŸ˜ƒ that would the purrrrfect answer to this question!:)

Mrs.SalmanKhan thumbnail

My frnd is my frend because they are pagal just liek meπŸ˜† because I can talk bout anything with them, and I wont have any wrries of them spreading it around, because they are caring, because they are alwaiis there for me<3 & 'cause they luv me for who I am😳

Well, I'm not sure. With all my buddies I nvr thot "hmm can they be my frnds or not" We just sort of clicked togethere the moment we saw eachothr

Well, I wouldnt mind if they were honest,trustworthy, caring, fun, sweet, funny ;;sense of humor<3 & a true sweetheart maybe a lil pagal i dun mind πŸ˜³ & sumone who wouldnt mind listening to me talk on and on bout my stuffπŸ˜†& just plain weirdπŸ˜†πŸ˜³

Awesome topic πŸ‘[clap clap]
Edited by Mrs.SalmanKhan - 16 years ago