Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Shibani Kashyap's item number for Esha

ar78655 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Shibani Kashyap's item number for Esha

Singer-composer Shibani Kashyap, who had earlier given us the hit songs Zinda and Sajna Aa Bhi Jaa has specially composed and sung a sizzling song for Rohit Shetty's Sunday. And dancing to her voice will be the glamorous Esha Deol in the item number.

Titled "Kashmakash", the song has lyrics by Virat Mishra who also wrote for Shibani's song Zinda. The song is a very dark, intense number with a thrilling touch to it, heightening the climax of the film…well with Esha Deol dancing to Shibani's tunes; it is bound to be zara hatke!

The shoot for the song is currently going on in Filmistan where the entire starcast is present at the moment. "I think Esha is very graceful and she will do justice to my track. I have believed in doing different kind of stuffs in life and when Rohit wanted me to do this track, I was very excited," says Shibani. In fact the actress is also playing a cameo in Osama. "Yes, I have a cameo in the film and I enjoyed my role. But I don't want to be a full-time actor, I am happy doing whatever I am doing," she adds.

Rohit Shetty's Sunday is produced by Kumar Mangat, starring Ajay Devgan, Arshad Warsi, Ayesha Takia, Irfan Khan and Anjana Sukhnani.

Friday, June 29, 2007