Dhanno Bole Toh

Game of the week!!!!!

macksaini thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Hi guys its time for game of the week.

Its our first game in Dhanno Bole Toh.

The game is very simple. As you guys know that dhanno is all about giving infomation about your favorite actors and actresses. Now its time to check that how much information you have of your favorite actors and actresses.

I will start game. I am posting a very simple question including information about aactor than personbelow me will answer it and will write a new question and so on.....................

So, My question is that this actress got married in February. She is a main lead in ZeeTv's famous show. Her last name changed to vaidya from thakur. She was also one of the contestant in Antakshri's E Lane Jung. So, Guess who this is. its very simple.Edited by macksaini - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
lovely post macksaini! πŸ‘

My guess is she is Saloni a.k.a Rajshri Takur, am I right?

Keep smiling...
Love
Soni
universe_megha thumbnail
yup! it is Saloni..Rajshri Thakur!

ok..my question..Which actor was recently shown in dbt who has acted in many popular telvision serials but now wants to work only in Bollywood movies and is officially out of all his serials right now?
jessesaini thumbnail
is it iqbal khan?

next question: she recently had fight with her husband. she filed divorce in the court against him. she works in ekta kapoor's serial on star plus. Her real name starts from S.
macksaini thumbnail
Originally posted by: jessesaini

is it iqbal khan?

next question: she recently had fight with her husband. she filed divorce in the court against him. she works in ekta kapoor's serial on star plus. Her real name starts from S.

i think its rajeev khandelwal. is it???????
-aditi- thumbnail

Originally posted by: macksaini

i think its rajeev khandelwal. is it???????

budhu...rajeev is not a gal(female)πŸ˜†its shweta...prerna of kasauti

acha my question:

dis person had done a song in an album...dan he did acting in bolli movies after wht he joined tv...whos de actor?

macksaini thumbnail
no i was questionig on jessesaini's answer i think its not iqbal khan i think ts rajeev khandelwal. no!!!!!!!
i didn't answer jessesaini's question i knew the answer it was shweta tiwari but i wasnt playing the game so......... 😊 πŸ˜ƒ Edited by macksaini - 16 years ago
-aditi- thumbnail
oups sorry dan πŸ˜ƒ maaf kardiyo!
universe_megha thumbnail
the answer of my question is Rohit Roy.

Watz the answer to Aditi's question?
-aditi- thumbnail
seemed as if no1 answered my question πŸ˜†acha lemme only tell de ans...de actor i was talking abt was iqbal khan πŸ˜ƒ