salil acharyadressed to kill..

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
Salil Acharya is dressed to kill, literally!
IndiaGlitz [Tuesday, June 26, 2007]

Actor and VJ Salil Acharya has spared no expense for his debut film, Mukesh Bhatt's Awaarapan, directed by Mohit Suri.

The actor who plays a villain in the film, which also happens to star Emraan Hashmi and Ashutosh Rana, is going to be seen in quite a stylish and sophisticated avatar, unlike any Bollywood baddie ever seen before! The dude is dressed in many suave designer suits, expensive watches, shades and shoes and the interesting part he has spared nothing for his first film as 50 % of his wardrobe has been supplied by Salil himself!

And moreover, the actor didn't think twice about protecting his own designer stuff while performing stunts and fights in muddy conditions! Says the actor, "Yeah, even though I was told by people to remove my very expensive watch while doing a fight scene, I didn't remove as I felt it quite suited my character in the scene. I'm glad I got this opportunity by the Bhatt camp, working with them and the rest has been a blast!"…well, regarding your stuff, anything for the film right Salil?

Watch out for Salil Acharya as the most stylish villain ever as Awarapan hits theatres soon.

http://www.indiaglitz.com/channels/hindi/article/32001.html