Pravachans benefit society?

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

1. In todays time of coorparate culture where being political POV benefits.

2. When it comes to family people are selfish.

3. Rough world out there.

4. Being a sadhu natured doesn't help, in 21st century.

Does pravachans and noble thinking in benefit of human race, justified? why?

Edited by raj5000 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I think it is justified.. as long as one is true to his/her own self. Not everybody in this world is selfish, there are ppl who still go out of their way to help others in need.

As long as ones conscious is clear and its knows that one has not hurt or done some thing to bring bad to another person.

Though one cannot also have a total sadhu like attitude because then others would take advantage of you. Just do your thing with a clear heart with no intention of hurting or troubling anyone and you will be content with your life.

Noble thinking in benefit of human race gives you peace of mind, which is very important imo.
raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sweta01

I think it is justified.. as long as one is true to his/her own self. Not everybody in this world is selfish, there are ppl who still go out of their way to help others in need.

As long as ones conscious is clear and its knows that one has not hurt or done some thing to bring bad to another person.

Though one cannot also have a total sadhu like attitude because then others would take advantage of you. Just do your thing with a clear heart with no intention of hurting or troubling anyone and you will be content with your life.

Noble thinking in benefit of human race gives you peace of mind, which is very important imo.

Nice Views!!

But I personally think if one is focused and religious such preaching doesn't help. Can we ensure folks hearing to these pravachans, don't ever imply the thoughts due to XYZ reasons.

Autumnn thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: raj5000

But I personally think if one is focused and religious such preaching doesn't help. Can we ensure folks hearing to these pravachans, don't ever imply the thoughts due to XYZ reasons.

I agreed with the bold part.

Oh, let the folks impart what they learned in pravachans, but ultimately we decide how we take it... listening to it doesnt harm our ears. 😳 To follow or not it our prerogative. 😛 Look at it this way, as we tell our experiences of our job, other activities to our folks, our folks might tell us about pravachans as they might be interested in those and it doesnt hurt to listen. 😊

IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: raj5000

1. In todays time of coorparate culture where being political POV benefits.

2. When it comes to family people are selfish.

3. Rough world out there.

4. Being a sadhu natured doesn't help, in 21st century.

Does pravachans and noble thinking in benefit of human race, justified? why?

Does the pravachans tell anyone not to perform one's duty successfully! Doing the act successfully by hook or crook is part of the pravachan! Even if we are just politically correct and wrong in other sense,we can justify by pravachans !!After all ! who are we to do anything ,without consent of the GOD!