Beyond religion/ science - Is their 1

mermaid_QT thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Is their one force? 
Some may interpret it as God, some may not.

This is a topic hard to discuss due to sheer constraints on discussing religion. 
Chaos and order, both seem to be essential in the ongoing process of universal natural activities.  Stars are born and stars lose their light and turn into black holes. .. planets revolve around them and get disintegrated at some point of time.  It is almost impossible not to believe in a force that must have created it all!  This endless- undefined- awesome space-wonder!!
Milky way is not the biggest galaxy.  Sun is a relatively smaller star in it and our Mother Earth - every human's direct connection to the force of nature - is quite miniscuous given the volume of sheer space..
We can not even measure it with the current level of our brain function and technology.

1. Now if ONE FORCE keeps such a massive space controlled and in harmony, why has it become so hard for us dwelling on miniscuous earth not to believe in that ONE FORCE? 

2. If FORCE is just one, then it does come across as destructive as well as constructive. 
Then is it just MASTER PLAN of the force - that we humans think differently, and seggregate ourselves based on that?  I wonder why we have allowed ourselves to be guided by certain beliefs, more than our natural instincts.  
In simple words, if FORCE is one, then variation of thought processes leading to CHAOS- is it part of the natural activity (we being pawns)?
Do you justify chaos, violence, anti-social activities ets as being part of the FORCE?

3. If you don't justify it, do you believe that only positive force is the good force?  & What happens to balance in that case? 

(I don't wish to make it religious, and let us keep the discussion suitable to persons of all age and maturity so that no one is hurt. These are obscure and random thoughts.  Feel free to make them less chaotic)

Edited by mermaid_QT - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Force or Power of unknown which keeps this universe going and beyond our control. I call it Mother Nature πŸ˜ƒ
Morning_Dew thumbnail

Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

Is their one force? 
Some may interpret it as God, some may not.

(I don't wish to make it religious, and let us keep the discussion suitable to persons of all age and maturity so that no one is hurt. )

I don't know .. when we were unaware of various natural processes ..those were considered Gods .. now we know so we are depending upon some other yet to be known factors ..

I don't know if we would know something more ...what would be our concept of God then ........ or may be being part of nature we would never be able to knwo the whole picture .. and somethinng will always remain unknown to us :)

so may be it is nothing but nature 😊

Edited by Morning_Dew - 16 years ago
mermaid_QT thumbnail
DB and Dew drop, I agree with you that it is Mother Nature. It bothers me lately that in spite of being identical as a species- wrt our natural life cycle, dependence on the solar energy,water and air..we believe in different concepts of what the driving force of life is/ should be.
I know the origin of various religions leading to our segregation- but can one look at that process also being ruled by a natural force of some sort?
Is that an essential process?
If not, then in spite of believing in Mother Nature- we have clearly moved away from worshipping Mother Nature herself? Why so? Edited by mermaid_QT - 16 years ago
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Things exist due to natural dynamic... there is nobody running the show. now if yu wana call it god thats fine but there is nobody who knows you or has plans for you or any of us.....we are all unrelated enities... and I am sure its Father nature....πŸ˜‰

But if you wait for a few years more I could become a God too...πŸ˜‰

Edited by qwertyesque - 16 years ago
Morning_Dew thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwertyesque

Things exist due to natural dynamic... there is nobody running the show. now if yu wana call it god thats fine but there is nobody who knows you or has plans for you or any of us.....we are all unrelated enities... and I am sure its Father nature....πŸ˜‰           arey .... are you  so intolerant towards female specie  πŸ˜†

why wait we can already have a full set of Quommandments  for womenπŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Edited by Morning_Dew - 16 years ago
qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

πŸ˜†dewey that was really good....πŸ˜†.. adn your AV is as impressive...

~LiL*PrInCeZ~ thumbnail
Good topic QT πŸ‘

regarding this topic conflicting with the noreligous discussion rule, it doesnt. That rule forbids discussions that can lead to people pointing fingers at one another's religious beliefs. So this topic is safe πŸ˜‰

Getting to the debate..

Yes, i do believe that there is one superior force controlling everything. Some may call it mother(or father for qwerty πŸ˜†) nature others may call it God (this includes all shapes, forms and names of God). Regardless, there is that one superior form. Wheater we use science as a justification or religion, that one superior force does exist.

As for the other questions, i'll answer them later.my mom's calling me to help with dinner..gotta go
IdeaQueen thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwertyesque

Things exist due to natural dynamic... there is nobody running the show. now if yu wana call it god thats fine but there is nobody who knows you or has plans for you or any of us.....we are all unrelated enities... and I am sure its Father nature....πŸ˜‰

Are u serious QWERTYUIOP ji!

I beleive in the concept "Sarvam Shakthi Mayam Jagat".

Nice topic Subha Di!

Wishes,

Mythili

raj5000 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
omg Deja vuu, I was thinking on similar lines last night. Also πŸ‘ Mithijalebi on similar thoughts.

Topic:
YES! There is something, supernatural force. Thats forces us to believe there is God. If it wasn't many predictors practising different *logies would be extinct.