Written Update June 19th

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 16 years ago
Today Maninne didnt host the show someother girl was there to host it. she was rucha gujrati.

Dhanno told that Serial betiyan apna ya paraya dhan is now ending. it recently completed 100 episodes. All actors of that serial were sad because they all used to work like a family. they said they are going to miss the set of the serial. everybody said that the team of this serial is also very good. Nobody knows why they are ending this show. They all enjoyed working together. They all will stay in touch. I could tell from their face that they were sad. 😭 πŸ˜”

Dhanno went to jasvir Kaur(Bahu of Meneka from Ghar ki Lakshmi betiyan)'s birthday party. She was dancing with her husband Aziz(Jasvir is Sikh and her husband's name is Aziz sounds confusing πŸ˜• . She was wearing a blue dress. she could have wore a better dress. Her husband wanted to give her a surprisee birthday party but it didn't work. πŸ‘ŽπŸΌ πŸ˜†. A lot of actors i mean her friends who are actors were also there and were wishing her best of luck for rest of her life and want her to make a lot of money. Tanushree(meneka) her saas form Ghar ki lakshmi betiyan, Bhavna's husband from Thodi khushi thode gum that one guy who is chandani's husband from saat phere (not nahar) was also there.

They went to Amul star voice of India's shooting. Contestants were performing and were nervous. Gajendra singh who used to be director of saregamapa is now director of this show. they also talked to judges and judges said that they like this show and is a good platform for singers.

After this they just showed section kya kehne serials ke.

Enjoy. 😊
I hope you guys like it. 😊 πŸ˜›

Please e-mail dhanno at [email protected]Edited by macksaini - 16 years ago
πŸ‘really appreciate ur efforts!thankings:)   
Thank you for the wonderful update as always! πŸ˜›

Keep smiling...
Love
Soni