Debate Mansion

Post break-up - rona dhona :p

sohn thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago

Stuff about breakup ...millions face it, millions know it n live it.
Stuff about post-breakup....again, millions have been there, live it and know it.

There are types of breakups I guess..one where you call it off, other where your ex calls it off...n rarely, where you agree mutually to call it off. I believe some awkwardness comes into play. Also the fear that he/she will move on in life before you do lol...or praying he/she move on. Then the acknowledgment that somewhere we lost a friend in this whole episode, or maybe not. Sometimes its just good riddance or again...maybe not!

Is there something that should keep you together though the bond breaks? Or is it better you let go of it forever...?

One common situation...but different temparaments, different people, different ways, different views n different thoughts 😊

You think its possible to stay social with your ex ...post breakup? Should you stay social? Or not? 😕
Edited by sohn - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

qwertyesque thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: sohn

Stuff about post-breakup....again, millions have been there, live it and know it.

There are types of breakups I guess..one where you call it off, other where your ex calls it off...n rarely, where you agree mutually to call it off. I believe some awkwardness comes into play. Also the fear that he/she will move on in life before you do lol...or praying he/she move on. Then the acknowledgment that somewhere we lost a friend in this whole episode, or maybe not. Sometimes its just good riddance or again...maybe not!

Is there something that should keep you together though the bond breaks? Or is it better you let go of it forever...?

One common situation...but different temparaments, different people, different ways, different views n different thoughts 😊

You think its possible to stay social with your ex ...post breakup? Should you stay social? Or not? 😕

never stay social and carry a gun... 😊

sohn thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwertyesque

😆😆  lol qwerty
N for some reason a gun in this situation...sounds weirdly secure and comforting! 😆
Edited by sohn - 16 years ago
lighthouse thumbnail

Broken things are not worth keeping or holding onto.. It is bad Feng Shui..😊

sohn thumbnail
Originally posted by: lighthouse

Khallaass! Kya line hain, what a line!!! 👏
mermaid_QT thumbnail
EX what?? boyfriend/ girlfriend? or husband/ wife?

Are children involved? How many years of relationship was it? What caused it to come to a hault?? Who called it off? How??
Post- Break up behaviour will depend on all these things..

If the break up involved nasty business, why would you want to associate anyway??  no sense..

Dump a cheating partner and never hang out..

Same for an abusive (physical &/or emotional) partner.

If just physical attraction is lost, the spiritual connection is warned out, yet friendship can be retained, retain it 😊 ..
If other elements like nosy family dabbled in it and ruined it, then move on but stay friends, why not?
It is the strength that one finds from within. Sometimes, when one ESCAPES and AVOIDS, they don't quite get the closure.
IMHO, only when you can face them, hang out with them and yet not be sad / dragged back into their arms, you have REALLY moved on.. It is a much better feeling, which makes you a stronger person, rather than a bitter person.. just my opinion :)
Edited by mermaid_QT - 16 years ago
mermaid_QT thumbnail
Originally posted by: lighthouse

ermmm..   according to feng shui, all broken hearted, broken egoed shud committ suicide then. no? 😉  j/k

Edited by mermaid_QT - 16 years ago
sweetsang thumbnail
Originally posted by: qwertyesque

😆 i agree

sohn thumbnail
Originally posted by: mermaid_QT

ermmm..   according to feng shui, all broken hearted, broken egoed shud committ suicide then. no? 😉  j/k

haaaaila!!!! did you actually make that up QT or you read it somewhere??? 😲

mermaid_QT thumbnail

haaaaila!!!! did you actually make that up QT or you read it somewhere??? 😲 

nope.. i did not read that.  it was my natural reaction dear.. i wonder who else would need to write such silly fun stuff anyway 😆😆