Article:Priya badlani-JLH ends on 6 july

anishma24 thumbnail
Posted: 16 years ago
Why is Jab Love Huva being wound up? The last episode will air on July 6. It's good that the show is ending..how long can you stretch a story? Some of your co-stars are blam- ing the channel for not publicis- ing the show properly. It did very well in its first year. Later, TRP issues did create some hassles. I feel the show went awry because it lacked a proper structure. It would be wrong to only blame Zee...we're all responsi- ble. I think the entire unit tried its best..but some things are just not meant to be. We heard that there was lot of friction among the actors. When you work together for long hours, there are bound to be some differences. We're human after all. But, I'm sure that we're closer then many other serial units. How was your equation with the lead actor Sudhir Sahir? He's a great guy to work with. He has no hang-ups. In fact, I gel with everyone on the sets. But I'll really miss Raghu's buffalo Rampyari. It's believed that you're accident- prone. Tell me about it. These days, I've even stopped surprising myself. Once during a shoot, I went through a window dis- play thinking it was an exit. I had to be hospitalised with nine stitches. I always tell (producers) Deeya and Tony (Singh) that I should've been Jassi in their show Jassi Jaisi Koi Nahin because she was famous for falling all over the place. What next? After working non-stop for nearly two years, I need a break. Are you open to saas bahu roles? If the role of the suffering bahu or the tormenting nanad appears complex enough, I would surely accept it. As an actor, my job is to make the character look as real as pos- sible. I'd love to do something on the line of Roshni Chopra's negative portrayal of Piya in Kasamh Se. How do you view the television industry? I feel this industry lacks disci- pline. Things are run in a very haphazard manner. Scripts should be based on content and not just to woo the TRP meters. TV dramas are like reality comedy shows. Drastic changes are made in the script if the actors' dates are unavailable. The character is killed and brought back to life with plastic surgery. You've acted in a few films..any more lined up? I've acted in Silsilay and Naach. Let's face it, I'm not in a position to demand any- thing. I'm game for a role in any art or commercial film.
www.bodhtree.com
Edited by anishma24 - 16 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Chits1 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
aww,that's really sad.JLH is ending soon.

thanks for the article anishma.
cool_girl123 thumbnail
thanks for the wonderful and informative article!
friend_125 thumbnail
its very sad that sucha fab show is ending soooo soon. i think it wasnt promoted ...as there were no promos from a very long time..and the time slots were also a great negetive reason for flooping of the show...
anyways thanx for the article
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks anishma !!!!!

hope to see priya badlani & rahul lohani in a new ,great show soon. sis priya & bhola bhaiyaa i am a die hard fan of both of u & i wish all the success & good luck to both of you.
sitakshii thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
thanks anishma !!!!!

hope to see priya badlani & rahul lohani in a new ,great show soon. sis priya & bhola bhaiyaa i am a die hard fan of both of u & i wish all the success & good luck to both of you.
mittijalebi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
show started out with great promise but just went downhill after that. hope to see sudeep soon in another soap. 😊
dreamer_girl thumbnail
yeh people.. we al wil mis our super-duper jab love hua. priya badlani,sudeep sahir ,monaz and that bhola rahul lohani 👏 great actors.shud clap 4their actin.really AWESOME MAN U ALL R
thx 4 the article i really like tis ladi she is very honest person she is afraid to tell anything i really like her
friend_125 thumbnail
yes..priya is a very very very honest girl..she has all the humanity qualities,shz a great animal lover,n a very good person at heart....
iam reallya diehard fan of rahul lohani,sudeep sahir n priya badlani...........