Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharna2k6 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 16 years ago
Originally posted by: autumnleaf

I second you on that sharmii. Money or no money DPS for me all the way!!!😳

Dumb Kaajjal and her love for goats!!! I felt like yelling at her get up you dumb oaf, Dev is the one you love and not this bakriwaala Adi!!!😡

Oh just wait till Dev and Kaju come face to face. Kaajjal even though she has memory loss will still fall again for our sweetu shona Devu. Then hopefully seeing DEv will joggle Kaajjals lost memory, and she'll start regaining her memory and realize what a bevawuf she was being loving goats and thinking she loved Adi the goat rasier when really, her love was always with ou sweetu Devu. 😳

fm05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
DPS runs his own business but Adi left the family business for his music so we can guess who has the bigger bank balance. Even when Dev was hiding out from his life in Mumbai, he chose beautiful Mussourie not the ghost town Bhadapur. 😆
sharna2k6 thumbnail
I dont care whos richer, DPS all the way forever! What i care more is whos risher at heart! And Kaajjal will land with Dev for sure! 😳
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: sharna2k6

I dont care whos richer, DPS all the way forever! What i care more is whos risher at heart! And Kaajjal will land with Dev for sure! 😳

Yeah agreed with you Sharna.. DPS rocks and no one beats his charisma!!!!😳...
sharna2k6 thumbnail

Originally posted by: india05

Yeah agreed with you Sharna.. DPS rocks and no one beats his charisma!!!!😳...

No ones even close to beating Dev. He's alag in everyway. After all hes' DEV PRATAP SINGH! 😃😳